blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 12:49:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273525 Posts in 66761 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Getting cash out of a poker site.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Getting cash out of a poker site.  (Read 2830 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 01:35:30 PM »

If you want to dump it plenty of people i am sure will do that for you on here. I'll even do it myself if you want maybe tomorrow as im about to go out. LMK

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
ShatnerPants

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 03:02:35 PM »

Cheers Guys

The thing that cheeses me off most is that I knew the restrictions, but obviously misinterpreted them. (In my defence I think they are easily understood by the more experienced players, but for noobs and guys like myself who've never got as far as withdrawing before, I think they could be clearer)

Before I go down the route of dumping them, I'll give the grind a roll.

To do it properly, what limits should I be playing with £140. Does the idea of sitting down with 5% of your 'roll still stand up? IE I should be thinking of working in units of $10 and try playing the 5cent/10cent games?

I've tried multitabling with 3 tables before now, and that was tough enough. I don't see how any sane person can do more.

Would limit holdem be an option?

Wish me luck........

dont river me
ShatnerPants

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 04:34:52 PM »

1st quick session...

5cent / 10cent 9 seater. Sat with $10

3 tables. 200 hands. Earned 38 points

Made £3 profit.

That was about just about an hour's hard graft

Give me a 5 hour MTT any day..

to all you grinders 
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »

Quite surprised by the response to this. It definitely is standard, and mainly a reaction to bonus 'abuse' in the early days of online gambling. But it's also something sites are really bad at publicising in their FREE BONUS MONEY marketing. I've been stung for this a couple of times on sports betting sites for bonuses I wasn't even bothered about in the first place.

It really is something sites should handle more responsibly in my view and I know some of the European regulators are looking at cracking down on bonuses and the way they are marketed.

To be honest most of the time you're better off not bothering with the bonus if you're a low stakes player.
ShatnerPants

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 05:49:21 PM »

Quite surprised by the response to this. It definitely is standard, and mainly a reaction to bonus 'abuse' in the early days of online gambling. But it's also something sites are really bad at publicising in their FREE BONUS MONEY marketing. I've been stung for this a couple of times on sports betting sites for bonuses I wasn't even bothered about in the first place.

It really is something sites should handle more responsibly in my view and I know some of the European regulators are looking at cracking down on bonuses and the way they are marketed.

To be honest most of the time you're better off not bothering with the bonus if you're a low stakes player.

I know that now.

Just a shame I got my bum slapped

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 06:03:40 PM »

You want to speak to EvilPie about sign-up bonuses. He loves them...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: