blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 08:18:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272926 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  live play advice?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: live play advice?  (Read 2439 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 11:29:33 AM »

anyway i managed to get to HU and cut a deal..after reading Harrington 3,the requirements for calling in this spot is very high maybe  KK or AA...which surprised me

sounds about right to me...you see...you have the all in raise and the call this close to the cash. You need to be 99% sure you're ahead..the only way to be this sure is with AA or KK.
It's tight play but this is not the time to gamble and you have to know atleast 1 guy is ahead of you (Thecaller player2) and the big blind (original raiser) you havew to take for mminimum A Q so he has one of your Aces (which you need to beat player 2)...so anything other then AA or KK is a fold.....

this is just my opinion ofcourse but I am a tight player, especially in a situation like this.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 04:10:49 PM »

the reason i didnt raise pre-flop was cos player 1 wa going all in most hands..he seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere and i suspected i would be called and maybe caught wi a load of rubbish

That too me makes this a very easy call. The other caller doesnt need much to be calling the loon's all in.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: