blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:48:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Bit of fun
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bit of fun  (Read 5529 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2006, 02:37:45 PM »

As it is Friday afternoon (my favourite time for procrastination) I was thinking about how, in this day and age of internet forums, we 'chat' to people on a daily basis for some time before meeting them in the flesh (if ever).  Often the picture I have formed in my head of someone online is fairly accurate, other times wildly off track!

So, with BB3 coming up I thought it might be a good time to put this to the test.  The challenge of this thread is to pick someone from the forum (that you have never met) and describe what you think they are like in 'real life'.

I'll go first:

Sark

I picture sark to be fairly tall (5ft 11ish), very neat and tidy in appearance (always clean, ironed shirts, trousers and shoes), and very organised and tidy generally.  I imagine him to be fairly quiet, but anything he does say makes a valid contribution to the conversation, and is well thought out.  Of course, I think he is extremely funny as well, but modest.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 02:41:54 PM »

lol Sark could be popular in this Cheesy

You are coming aren't you mate ?

Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 02:44:28 PM »

Claw

About 5 foot 6, friendly and chatty, gets on with everyone. Wears dark trousers/long skirts with nice tops, quite casual.  Doesn't smoke? I imagine her to be quite quiet at the poker table, but a bit louder when standing at the bar with a drink in her hand!

Am I right? ish?

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 02:45:40 PM »

having had the pleasure of meeting sark , i enclose his picture for you

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 02:57:59 PM »

Claw

About 5 foot 6, friendly and chatty, gets on with everyone. Wears dark trousers/long skirts with nice tops, quite casual.  Doesn't smoke? I imagine her to be quite quiet at the poker table, but a bit louder when standing at the bar with a drink in her hand!

Am I right? ish?

Ish!  I'm 5ft 3, bit dumpy.  Tend to be able to get on well with people from most walks of life.  Live in Jeans, grungy t-shirts and a two year old pair of trainers, very rarely wear make-up or do my hair (bit of a slob).  Smoke like a chimney.  Somewhere in between quiet and loud normally, but yes I can be a bit gobby when I've had a few!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 03:39:41 PM »

I didn't get the smoking bit right then! hehe

Someone do it for me cos I'd love to know what impression people get of me, whether its good or bad! lol

mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »

I'll try poppet lol...

A generally happy go lucky girl, 5' 4", a shy-at-first but bubbly personality who loves to sit and talk about anything and everything with people that she meets. Loves to have a drink and entertains herself by drinking, clubbing and gambling or a combination thereof. Perhaps a little easily influenced by those older than her and tends to go with the crowd, quite typical of a lass in her late teens/very early twenties. Tends to be quite naughty when you really "get to know" her...
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 03:48:26 PM »

Poppet:

I think you are probably 27, married with three kids and living in Dartford. Your husband is called Desmond and he is Deputy Under Manager on the new M25 toll scheme (Pay Grade 8bii). Your children are all academically gifted. Alannis in particular is very good on the Viola.

Your photo makes you look younger than you are. Or maybe it was taken ten years ago when you were a teenager and living with a bloke and had just got back from holiday.

I think you come across as a fun loving sort with a love of life and an incredible zest for poker. You are a good actress.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »

Tightend I think u scared poppet away Sad
Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 04:24:11 PM »

No he hasn't, he obviously knows the real me! lol

I'll try poppet lol...

A generally happy go lucky girl, 5' 4", a shy-at-first but bubbly personality who loves to sit and talk about anything and everything with people that she meets. Loves to have a drink and entertains herself by drinking, clubbing and gambling or a combination thereof. Perhaps a little easily influenced by those older than her and tends to go with the crowd, quite typical of a lass in her late teens/very early twenties. Tends to be quite naughty when you really "get to know" her...

I'm 5ft8, you got the shy at first bit right, I tend to be quiet but then open up more when I get more comfortable around people. Drinking and clubbing aren't big hobbies of mine so you were wrong there. I suppose I am influenced by older people but I do also have my own mind. Typical late teen - I don't really think so... most people my age are in Uni having the time of their life while I'm in full time work saving for a mortgage!! The last bit was not true at all... *cough*  0:-)

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »

Your children are all academically gifted. Alannis in particular is very good on the Viola.

What instruments do Wayneo, Wayne, Waynetta, Dwain, Derwayne, Derwaynetta, Chardonnay and Kylie play?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »

Another one of tightends thoughts of me, soon he'll let everyone know what the real poppet is like! Shocked

Anyway, all my kids are great at playing a 'playstation' Grin

Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 04:33:29 PM »

Oh and i've since ditched Desmond and have got a lesbian lover called Polly!

mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 04:48:41 PM »

Polly want a cracker? LOL
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 06:09:25 PM »

i double dare Mikky to do me?? (when i say 'Do me', i mean answer the question the thread asks lol, and not touch my bum)

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: