blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:57:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273464 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  walsall last night?
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: walsall last night?  (Read 5581 times)
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2005, 12:31:28 PM »

Anybody know who got thru to today?, how the blonde raiding party got on?
Did red last more than a round?
Ian

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 12:39:42 PM »

Only sketchy, second hand details I'm afraid, Ironside called me & gave me some info.

Ironside busted out about Midnight - thats good for him.

Red-Dog shortly after - that's VERY good for him.

Malc M busted out & departed in a hurry, musta been a bad one.

Snoopy returns for Day Two - go snoopy!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
dan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 12:48:42 PM »

i went out at 250am. i got up to 24k and had my aces cracked by 89. i raised and the cl called 678 flop 10 turn. although there was an obvouis straight out there i didnt have him for a 9 because of my raise so it was my own fault. i was on snoopy's table and it was good to meet him. i also met ironside.
it was a good night and im a bit annoyed at myself for getting a few chips and then giving them away.
good luck today to snoopy
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 01:06:19 PM »

unlucky Dan, when did the chips go in? every street or on the flop?
Are any of you playing the £10 at 4pm today (i assume ironside will).
Gutted i keep missing these cuz i'd like to meet a few of you fellas, but till i sort my bank out................
Sooo frustrating,
Ian

p.s. good luck Snoopy!!

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 01:39:27 PM »

I made a world class move against the table chipleader. I raised with AQ, he called, the flop gave me an up and down straght draw and two overcards, I went all in for 14k

The trouble was, he didnt know it was a world class move and he called with his set and busted me

Will they never learn?

The older I get, the better I was.
dan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 01:47:52 PM »

unlucky Dan, when did the chips go in? every street or on the flop?

Ian

p.s. good luck Snoopy!!

i raised pre flop to 3k bet 5k on the flop checked the turn and called on the river as i said it was my own fault but as they say you live and learn
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 01:54:24 PM »

Thx all for the good luck wishes.

About to set off. Mentally tired after the torment of £10 satellite yesterday. (Chip leader raising with ace high when bb is all-in is slightly frustrating). Plenty of Red Bull should see me through.

I have 20.5k. Just less than average stack. Although an improvement on what I brought back to the Luton £200.

In a bit of a tricky spot. Chip leader to my left and The Worm to my right. May be pushing all-in on a regular basis.

Dan - Even if you'd have gone all-in on turn, there's no way MadTurk would have folded a flop like that. Let's not forget that he is officially insane. Just one of those things. Good to meet you.

Good to meet the infamous famous Ironside at last.

L8ers all.
Malc-M

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 01:57:26 PM »

Very best of Luck Adam!
Malc-M
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 02:10:17 PM »

Good luck Snoopy !

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 02:11:34 PM »

Ditto!!

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 02:19:49 PM »

Thx all for the good luck wishes.

About to set off. Mentally tired after the torment of £10 satellite yesterday. (Chip leader raising with ace high when bb is all-in is slightly frustrating). Plenty of Red Bull should see me through.

I have 20.5k. Just less than average stack. Although an improvement on what I brought back to the Luton £200.

In a bit of a tricky spot. Chip leader to my left and The Worm to my right. May be pushing all-in on a regular basis.

Dan - Even if you'd have gone all-in on turn, there's no way MadTurk would have folded a flop like that. Let's not forget that he is officially insane. Just one of those things. Good to meet you.

Good to meet the infamous famous Ironside at last.

L8ers all.

Explains why you weren't at the Gala last night for the £10 satellite Cheesy

Good Luck adam

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005, 02:26:14 PM »

Good luck "LQ"

The older I get, the better I was.
jammer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2005, 02:47:26 PM »

Was absolutely gutted when I went out last night, 30 mins before the close of play. Put in some much hard work, so much mental concentration, and probably played my best game to date before crashing out. Think its the worst I've ever felt...Its a cruel game to be true. Full marks to snoopy on the consoling Wink

Nonetheless it was good to meet Ironside and Dan, and witness Red giving Lucy Rokach the chat.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2005, 04:27:13 PM »

NOT HARD!!

I forgot to mention i want a cut of your return in that for knocking someone out in 19th when you had 1k!! It was true blonde teamwork!! (cue the collusion rants)

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
jammer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2005, 04:38:55 PM »

Update from Walsall £300.

Runners: 23 left (18 paid)
Average Stack: 28,000

Snoopy is down to 11k, in tough position with Micky Wernik on his left and the Chip leader on his right. Best hand shown so far A9s which was beaten, seriously denting his chips stack. Now forced to go all in a lot with blinds about to move up to 1-2k. I think this is known as the red zone. C'mon the snoop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: