blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:56:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Should fat blokes play poker - well done Tracey
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Should fat blokes play poker - well done Tracey  (Read 2305 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 03:18:57 PM »

I'm Just glad Snatiramas' taste bypass operation was a success, he is now able to wear those garish poker stars shirts without one single ounce of embarrassment Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

PS. Now I know they cater for the fuller figured gent.... can I have one LOL

The well cut tent for the fuller figured Gent?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 04:31:50 PM »

Well the diet is going well (he said lying through his teeth) so soon I will be a thin miserable bloke. Today I managed to rip the arm off a guy and spit in the hole remaining and all he did was say hello. As regards my rather tasteful new pokerstars gear the red is not nearly as vivid as Tikays face when he got called early on during day 2 of the £750 at Luton. Having said that, it was a top performance. What was it Tikay 9, 4 off

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »

Well the diet is going well (he said lying through his teeth) so soon I will be a thin miserable bloke. Today I managed to rip the arm off a guy and spit in the hole remaining and all he did was say hello. As regards my rather tasteful new pokerstars gear the red is not nearly as vivid as Tikays face when he got called early on during day 2 of the £750 at Luton. Having said that, it was a top performance. What was it Tikay 9, 4 off

It was 10-7, if you don't mind. I read myself for QQ, that's the thing see? And Matey Boy had, would you believe, 8-9! I prefered not to hit my 2 pair on the flop.....!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 08:08:38 PM »

I'm going to start going the other way, hopefully meeting Phil in the way. I'm currently 9.1 stone and am aiming for 11.5 (a size that I used to be, incredibly). First stop is my first home meal for a while. Thx mum!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: