blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:41:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  The William Hill Gand Prix Qualifier @ Aspers Newcastle.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The William Hill Gand Prix Qualifier @ Aspers Newcastle.  (Read 14731 times)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:22 AM »

& the s/stacks continue to fall with dane going out with JQ to martin's KJ

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2006, 03:44:37 AM »

The shortest stack - David Knight keeps going all in...............................................................................

They all keep passing.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2006, 03:51:44 AM »

& dealer Dave 'housewifes favourite' Simpson gets Jason into a little bit of bother when he has to let go on a Q high board to s/stack Davids all-in river bet

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2006, 04:03:40 AM »

We are down to 3 after alot of folding.  Martin Jameson raises to 30k (blinds 6k - 12k).  Russ Taylor goes all in with his big stack. Martin didnt wanna call but declares "if i'm gonna win I have to gamble".  Call - he shows  .  Russ has  .  Q on the flop and game over for Martin I'm afraid.  Russ has most of the chips now on the table.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2006, 04:08:23 AM »

2 hands later and I think they have all nearly missed their buses.  The short stack David Knight moved all in with 55 and the biggie Russ Taylor again called with KQ.  The flop brought a Q and David Knight is out in 3rd place.

So heads up between Jason Slessor and Russ Taylor.  The later with about 3-1 chip lead and I think we may have a battle on as the difference between some cash and playing in the WH Grand Prix for more cash is huge imo.  Let the battle commence!!!

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2006, 04:14:05 AM »

Just as I said it was to be a battle.  Russ goes all in pre-flop and Jason calls.  We have  two hearts.  We do not have a winner.  The flop came:

Choppity chop!

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2006, 04:29:53 AM »

Thats it folks!  Jason Slessor raised on the button with    .  Russ went all in with  and Jason called.  The first card was favourable for the shorter stack Jason but thats it:

on the turn and a on the river made Russ Taylor the Cardiff bound Champion and winner of the golden comedy large ticket for his entry into the William Hill Grand Prix II.  Congratulations that man!!

So a large Big Up to Aspers for hosting this event which was an excellently run event and never ran into problems.  Also to the WH guys who were brilliant representatives of the company and looked after all of us.

Cheers guys for only my second live update and counting and goodnight.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:38:57 PM by Chili » Logged

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2006, 05:04:42 AM »

well done chilli! (and Russ)

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2006, 06:08:36 PM »

I forgot to mention RED-DOG is looking rather dapper tonight.  Beautiful checked suit and TIE.  Tikay also, he looks like a movie star - anyone wanna debate what kinda film?

Silent ?

Gotta admit, thats brilliant.

PS - You are BANNED.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: