blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:38:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  3 card texas hold'em does it exist?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3 card texas hold'em does it exist?  (Read 1143 times)
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2006, 12:24:06 PM »

I heard someone talking about this game once in dealers choice and I though grand sounds like an excisting game to me lets play.   So I'm on the button in our small stakes cash game in the stanley and think yes give is a shot at this.  The game is 3 carrd Texas once its explained we play it no hesitation however in the wee small hours I was playing the £1/£1/£2 cash game in in Cincinnatis and its Dealers choice now he has 6o 5o texas, 5card irish, 7stud and 5 stud on the button i ask for 3 card texas and theres some discussion that this game doesn't exist of course i say it does blah blah anyway we never played it but has anyone ever heard of it or indeed played this variation of texas??

tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 01:25:52 PM »

I thought this game was called Crazy Pineapple and you are dealt 3 cards and you must discard one card after the flop the reast is the same as texas holdem

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 01:25:59 PM »

Crazy Pineapple Players:3-10Initial deal:Same as Texas Hold 'Em except that 3 cards are dealt down to each player instead of 2.Play:Same as Texas Hold 'Em except that each player each player must discard one card after the flop.Winner:High Hand.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 01:26:58 PM »

found on http://www.pokernews.com/poker-variants/shared-card-poker.html

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 02:28:15 PM »

topSuper Holdem Players:3-10Initial deal:Same as Texas Hold 'Em except that 3 cards are dealt down to each player instead of 2.Play:Same as Texas Hold 'Em except that each player may use all 3 hole cards to make their hand.Winner:High Hand.

It exists!!!  WoooooooHooooooo I am printing that page off and when its dealers choice there will be some new game being played!!

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 02:30:25 PM »

You can play it at UltimateBet, I believe.

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 02:23:55 PM »

3 card Texas?  Why not ask for 10 card Texas or 9 card switch or a good old game of snap.....

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 02:29:03 PM »

You can play it at UltimateBet, I believe.

You can play Pineapple at Ultimate Bet. Not the 3 card holdem one that bandit has mentioned.

HI HELEN!
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »

3 card Texas?  Why not ask for 10 card Texas or 9 card switch or a good old game of snap.....

because everyone knows that snap is a game of pure skill whereas with poker its mainly luck!! And who wants to put their money in on games of pure skill??  Roll Eyes

sponsored by Fyffes
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: