blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 06:24:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272914 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Just a Suggestion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just a Suggestion  (Read 7129 times)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2005, 12:52:10 PM »

How about we make it easier to identify a fellow blondeite when playing internet poker.  On your profile within your internet poker details you could change your address to 'blondeite', so when someone hovers over your name at the table it shows that you are from 'blondeite'.  Then we'll know we are facing one of our own.

Is this a crap idea or anyone up for it?
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 12:54:26 PM »

I like that idea. how long has blonde poker been running?

Patience is a virtue.

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 12:56:18 PM »

How about we make it easier to identify a fellow blondeite when playing internet poker.  On your profile within your internet poker details you could change your address to 'blondeite', so when someone hovers over your name at the table it shows that you are from 'blondeite'.  Then we'll know we are facing one of our own.

Is this a crap idea or anyone up for it?

I think that's a great idea - great promotion for the site and great 'team building' !!
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 12:57:05 PM »

bad idea mate

though we never would, we don't want it to look like there's ptential colusion

I've never had a VC account because of the constant accusations on other forums of colusion, true or not.
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 01:03:29 PM »

interesting one, i thought great idea at first but we don't wanna risk having accounts frozen for collusion.
They will freeze accounts for even the slightest thing these days, trust me i know!!!

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2005, 01:13:02 PM »

not thought of that! - good point adam and mr crazy frog. - perhaps we'll leave it then!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2005, 01:13:26 PM »

interesting one, i thought great idea at first but we don't wanna risk having accounts frozen for collusion.
They will freeze accounts for even the slightest thing these days, trust me i know!!!

You got a dodgy record then?  Wink
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2005, 01:17:02 PM »

shame though. I see what you're thinking.

the other option is to contact customer services at all the sites you use and arrange for your screen name to be changed to your forum name. I'm AdamM everywhere it's free and AdamM667 everywhere else (667, the neighbour of the beast)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2005, 01:19:50 PM »

you see I remember last night watching a table containing two blondeites from Linkoping.

No idea where in London Linkoping is, as these two are both based in blighty's capital I think

I take a lot of the place names with a pinch of salt anyway!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2005, 01:32:08 PM »

what about putting your city in with a capital B after it? do you think they notice? anyway, why would members collude when we all want to win? i do agree with the potential accusation- though still id like to make the link to the collective assuming im assimilated properly.. Grin

Patience is a virtue.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2005, 01:34:44 PM »

VC Poker is rife with collusion. had to stop playing on there, the stts are all infested with colluders. I'm sure the cash games are a bit dodgy to.

I like your idea but i have been known to help out a blondite if we are getting near the bubble and there short stacked and vice versa. Not really honest but, hey what are friends for. And any extra clue via the address could generate a complaint.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2005, 01:34:59 PM »

problem is on some sites your address is used for allowing you to play in certain events like the LNPa the UB lets double thru the american cuase they cant quaify showdown and the pokerstars world cup to name but 3 recent events

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2005, 01:36:07 PM »

I like your idea but i have been known to help out a blondite if we are getting near the bubble and there short stacked and vice versa. Not really honest but, hey what are friends for. And any extra clue via the address could generate a complaint.

if i ever catch anyone doing that they wont be a friend of mine

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2005, 01:40:32 PM »

if i ever catch anyone doing that they wont be a friend of mine

I agree, i wouldn't even help my dad out in a comp if he is short and i am monstrous! - its not part of the game! - SOFT PLAY OUT!
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2005, 01:42:33 PM »

OUT OF ORDER

never do it again dude

Bubble time or not, Blondite or not NEVER soft play a mate. Tikay and Julian Thew took me to the £250  rebuy at sheffield last time and Julian was sat to my right. even though he knew I was playing with my last £500 in the world he gave me a torrid time and I'd expect no different.

What you've done is publicly admited to cheating. please dont do it again, certainly not with Blonde involved in any way
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: