blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 02:00:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272884 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Grovsenor Grand Prix 2006 - Interactive Final Day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grovsenor Grand Prix 2006 - Interactive Final Day  (Read 71377 times)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2006, 05:43:20 PM »

chilli i told ya hun this kid got game he is a motor mouth lol,he will go close as stated at the begining,and mart cavanagh well from 400 chips when the blinds were 400-800 i think hes going well CMON THE WELSH  we need the money for the new pot noodle mines.......

I know he has game James but he is not making any friends here!!  Well, they like him really.  He is here now as they are on a break and says to you "me and you are the next generation in poker"   

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2006, 05:46:20 PM »

£20 bingo-crapshoot-re-buy.  Perfect game for you 
the next time i lower myself to a £20 game will be when i have to work for someone like you for £7.00 an hour and be shouted at for doing things wrong when you think you did them right ,but we all know that you did them wrong    ....hehehe ;slavedriver;for somebody lmao

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
albert

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2006, 05:48:47 PM »

Sorry James, I forgot!
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2006, 05:58:04 PM »

chilli i told ya hun this kid got game he is a motor mouth lol,he will go close as stated at the begining,and mart cavanagh well from 400 chips when the blinds were 400-800 i think hes going well CMON THE WELSH  we need the money for the new pot noodle mines.......

I know he has game James but he is not making any friends here!!  Well, they like him really.  He is here now as they are on a break and says to you "me and you are the next generation in poker"   
i must say 1 thing about roberto romanello....he talks the talk ,,but hes never rude to anybody,he will drive you mad and get under your skin ,but personally i think hes great for the game,what makes people go against him is that they just want to beat him in any pot whether bad beat him or outplay him coz of his chat,but when hes on a roll he will drive you nutzzzzzz,hes never rude but he has got a pretty cool way of doing your head in,AND DONT WEAR AN IPOD COZ HE WILL JUST KEEP TALKING TO YOU TO WIND YOU UP   HEHE, gl mate and stay cool ,,,,,watch out for martyn the MASTER he will trick you  gl mart

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2006, 05:59:56 PM »

OK, Chili has worked non-stop since yesterday afternoon, so I'm gonna give her a break now - sorry guys!

It's gonna be a long, long, night, & I cant see this thing ending before 5am.

We will be here until the bitter end!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »

Zahir Aslam and Surindar Sunar have both added to their stacks knocking out short stacks.

Zippy's A-2 took out a K-J on a 8-Q-7-6-3 board.

Whilst Surindar made a small bet on a board and matey moved all-in with and Surindar called with Aspade which held.

Kev's pick is Mick Fletcher, and I'm going for Surindar.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2006, 06:05:34 PM »

OK, Chili has worked non-stop since yesterday afternoon, so I'm gonna give her a break now - sorry guys!

well done maria and welcome mr kendall ,who had my seat hehe(what a waste)only joking m8, still no smoke m8? i hope u 2 avent either

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2006, 06:05:52 PM »

45 players left, half an hour left at 2k-4k, ave stack is some 53,300. (thats 13 x BB).

There is some talk - just a rumour, this - of slowing the clock down to 60 minute levels. (45 at present).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2006, 06:09:04 PM »

well done maria and welcome mr kendall ,who had my seat hehe(what a waste)only joking m8, still no smoke m8? i hope u 2 avent either

Nope, still no smokes, James. We are both just 3 hours short af a ciggie-less 7 days. Getting there.

AMJ2006

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2006, 06:11:57 PM »

how many chips has zippy got plz
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2006, 06:13:09 PM »

Gareth The Magician Jones - 80,000

Dr Tom Sambrook - 36,000

Zippy Hussain 74,000

Rumit - 42,000

Mick Fletcher - 120,000

Peter Smyth - 88,000

Roberto - 120,000

Martyn Cavanagh - 30,000

Soxy - 14,000

43 left, & 20 minutes at 2k-4k.

rathbone

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2006, 06:15:26 PM »

Tikay

Did Kevin O'Leary and Rumit get a free entry into this via Blue Square sponsorship? Given they are first on the list of qualifiers I guess they did. If so, that's a disgrace. You couldn't buy into this comp so why can someone be given a freeroll into it?

I'm sure you'll raise this on your excellent tv show.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2006, 06:16:50 PM »

Here are three of our remaining five tables. According to Dani, levels may be lengthened from 45 minutes to 1hr soon dependent on the number of players left.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2006, 06:17:56 PM »

OUT are.....

Steve Read

Mr Abbass

V Nguyen

P Aviston

B Wilson

Khalil

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »

Tikay

Did Kevin O'Leary and Rumit get a free entry into this via Blue Square sponsorship? Given they are first on the list of qualifiers I guess they did. If so, that's a disgrace. You couldn't buy into this comp so why can someone be given a freeroll into it?

I'm sure you'll raise this on your excellent tv show.

They were probably the first to qualify online. There are no invites to this comp. If one or two people got invited then droves of pros would not enter this comp as it would lose all it's integrity.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: