blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:35:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bolton GPT: Final - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bolton GPT: Final - Interactive  (Read 73729 times)
gasman

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 15, 2007, 01:03:50 AM »

wondered where you were james , you should be railing your boys, the shadows would be there lol, well if i wuudaa beleived chubbs lol
bring it on shadows VS  hit squad lol,gud day chaps.....and the shadows would be there cheering our lads on..

LOL GOOD LUCK TOO YOU

We let the boys get on with the business, keeps em focused

No Praz/Karl in Blackpool for Sunny/Chaz HU
No Sunny/Chaz in Bolton for Karl/Praz

NO MORE BOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS
ok thats true,but over last season 2006 all shadows finished in top 30 in the european rankings..lol

Well most of us finished in the UK world rankings..lol

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 15, 2007, 01:04:21 AM »

very unlike mick not pulling the trigger on the last card tikay ......... praz has that   prescence that obviously disturbed mick.

fletch did the same to me at walsall but he pulled the trigger on the last card , i was really brave like praz the only small difference i HAD QUAD SIXES LOL dead tough callin down the fletch lol Wink

praz was at our tble  last night , it was interesting cos joe was to his left and i was after joe.....  i tried to shut praz down with a reraise to 20 k  i was in the bb  , i didnt even look at the cards  and praz folded , i had 94 , it really shut praz down cos he raised the very next hand.  

pain in the ass

Yes, most un-Fletcher like not to bet on the end. If he does, Praz mucks in an instant, but Praz was ready & waiting for the check, & moved in an instant. That was his plan I guess, he can't win it any other way. Unless Fletch had 7 high.......!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
quantify

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 15, 2007, 01:04:49 AM »

cant beleive he left you out chief and jules ( think jules keeps it quiet) but he was at the formation of the shadows in barca
AMJ2006

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 15, 2007, 01:05:00 AM »

OK, now we know who the Hit Squad are. For those who are wondering who "The Shadows" are, it's not Hank Marvin & Jet Harris & Co, it's Nick Slade, Ash Hussain & Zippy.

Matt Tyler as well there tikay...team shadow!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash Hussain
Nick Slade
 Matt Tyler
Zippy Aslam.Team shadow
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 15, 2007, 01:05:15 AM »

We were deep in Day Two of this Event. I got Mick Fletcher in Seat 6, me in 7, Gosney in 8, & Praz in seat 1.

I'm just an onlooker, I can't go the pace with those boys, I got way above average & am biding my time, I need a hand against these boys, I can't ouytplay them. But as anyone who knows Mick Fletcher will tell you, when he gets chip's he's a right bugger to handle, R, R, R R R.

I don't think Praz had played Fletcher previously, though I may be wrong.

Praz joins the table, & sits out for a whle, watching tricks. Fletcher is Table Captan, BIG time, & once he invests chips in a Pot, he rarely passes.

I'm fascinated by this. Praz is eyeing up Fletcher, & I can sense an incident soon. They both have 60k ish.

Fletcher, again, Raises, UTG this time, makes it 4k to play. All pass to Praz. Praz think for maybe 2 minutes, staring at Fletcher the whole time. Then calls.

Flop comes 

Fletcher insta bets, 10k this time.

Praz repeats the long dwell & stare. Never taskes his eyes off Fletcher. 5 minutes go by. Praz eventually calls. The entire table is spellbound.

Turn is  two hearts

Again, insta-bet by Fletcher, 20k this time.. Again, Praz thinks, Praz stares at Fletcher. Fletcher is like the Iceman, but he's looking a bit edgy now. Praz, after 6 or 7 minutes, calls.

River, 

Now Fletch makes his first mistake - he can't pull the trigger. He has about 20k left, & thinks, then taps the table. In a flash, Praz, still without taking his eyes off Fletcher, says "all-in", it's his last 20k

Now it's Fletchers time to dwell up, & dwell up he does, for an age. Eventually, he flicks his cards in the muck.

"Wanna see my hand?" says Praz. "Nope" says Fletcher.

But some nosey guy says "yes please, I do". I could not help myself, this hand was like the Ivey-Jackson hand in the  Monte Carlo Millions, which I also witnessed first hand.

And Praz turns over  .

Breathtaking.

And poor briefly Mick left the table, to vent a little frustration. No need, he'd been outplayed by a great Champion.

Awesome stuff, & I'll never forget it. The boy has game.

A 20 minute hand? Wow.

About that, maybe a tad less.  The atmo was electric!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
gasman

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 15, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »

sunny  any of you boys going to copenhagen

nope left it too late, like most.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 15, 2007, 01:06:15 AM »

OK, now we know who the Hit Squad are. For those who are wondering who "The Shadows" are, it's not Hank Marvin & Jet Harris & Co, it's Nick Slade, Ash Hussain & Zippy.

Ash Hussain
Nick Slade
 Matt Tyler
Zippy Aslam.Team shadow

I just listed the Senior Members......

MoodyRiver

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 15, 2007, 01:06:31 AM »

Oi, Im going!

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king! (Erasmus 1531).     In the land of the blinds all you need is a king! (MoodyRiver 0745)
gasman

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 15, 2007, 01:08:29 AM »

Oi, Im going!

Oh yeh course, Mr satellite king is going!

then hes off to Austria for the Showdown Poker Tour 
quantify

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 15, 2007, 01:09:03 AM »

it was perfect by praz , but he was doing it to the wrong guy, just shows what table prescence can do , praz was confident his plan would work ......... pure genius.  
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 15, 2007, 01:10:14 AM »

Ash Hussain
Nick Slade
 Matt Tyler
Zippy Aslam.Team shadow

I just listed the Senior Members......

every team needs the hhh tk...it gives them confidence :-)
MoodyRiver

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 15, 2007, 01:13:22 AM »

Oi, Im going!

Oh yeh course, Mr satellite king is going!

then hes off to Austria for the Showdown Poker Tour 
He means Switzerland.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king! (Erasmus 1531).     In the land of the blinds all you need is a king! (MoodyRiver 0745)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2007, 01:15:04 AM »

The heads-uppers return, shake hands amid production-crew staged applause.  Nothing boring about this match-up though, and the audience has thickened to watch the final stage of this tournament.  There's no doubt that both of them want to snatch the (astoundingly unattractive) trophy away from the other, and they'll be playing 'properly' while the blinds allow it.

The first hand of the confrontation is won by Karl, who bet out on the flop (30k), called by Praz.  Praz was in fact ahead at this time with his 9-2, but when the turn and river came three clubs, it was Karl's 4-5 which had taken the lead and got paid to the tune of 80k.
gasman

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 15, 2007, 01:16:08 AM »

ofcourse,

If the Hit Squad and shadows come along with you, MAYBE we could get a 2 table comp the SDPT want!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:17:54 AM by gasman » Logged
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 15, 2007, 01:17:51 AM »

Wp to them both. Great comp, great concept, and i'm sure walsall will take the dealing to the appropriate level
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: