blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:15:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  am i rich ?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: am i rich ?  (Read 1006 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:09:30 AM »

UK MICROSOFT JACKPOT LOTTERY
THE WINNING NUMBERS
                                -----                                                   

MICROSOFT EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION: UNITED KINGDOM

Finally, today, we announce the results  of the MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY  EMAIL DRAWS held on  January 15TH, 2007. Your company or your personal e-mail address, attached to winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100, With serial number 64****, consequently won in the Tenth category.Since the draw  was conducted through zonal batching of the emails sampled,and the globe was divided, in this instance ,into two zones,you are hereby notified that your winning falls under British  Zone,and hence you are to be paid by our British Payment Centre.

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £2,000,000 British Pounds Sterling  cash and it's equivalence in USD is 3,863,500.02 USD Credited to file REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number---- Selection process was carried out through random sampling in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
from 29,031 lists of E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No ticket were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation. This is to encourage our prominent Microsoft Internet Explorer users all over the world, and for the  Continuing use of E-mail facilities.

Your fund has been insured with your REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number----- To claim your winning prize,contact the COURIER DEPARTMENT by email below for Collection  of your prize to you.

The COURIER MANAGER :
Name:Mr.Peter Kelly
Tel : +44-704-570-1108
E-mail:global_servicedelivery@yahoo.co.uk

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and winning numbers to the COURIER DEPARTMENT iMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION . You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your winning serial ,and file reference numbers.
(This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained)

PLEASE, NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO INCLUDE ALL THE DATA BELOW WHEN CONTACTING THE COURIER DEPARTMENT:

1.Full Name:.............................................................

2.Address:................................................................

3.Nationality:...........................................................

4.Sex:...................................................................

5.Age:.........................Date of Birth:............................

6.Occupation:............................................................

7.Home Tel:..........Mobile Tel:................Fax:.................

8.State of Origin:.....................Country:.......................

Dr.MONICA SHAGAYA                                       Mrs. Maurrine H.
          Online Co-ordinat                                              Secretary     

LOTTERY SPONSOR 
                                                   Microsoft Corporation U.K.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Note;

Do not reply this mail, you are to contact the COURIER DEPARTMENT immediately by email. Microsoft Electronic Mail .
Just incase you need any clearification please contact our CUSTOMER CARE UNIT VIA EMAIL:info_microsoftonlinepromo2007@yahoo.co.uk
Lottery is approved and Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:12:37 AM »

No - i picked those exact same numbers and have already claimed the prize.

apparently it was first come first served!! Wink

sponsored by Fyffes
TheDoc12345

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 11:16:47 AM »

These are great aren't they !

They spend all that time writing out an long email which they send to thousands, then use a Yahoo email address !!  Quality !

Congratulations, you may as well send them your bank details so they can pay the money straight in, saves them asking for it in the next mail.... (Oh, and send them a few thousand so they can process your claim immediately !)

On a serious note, if a company send out say 500,000 of these emails, how many people do you think actually reply - 5% - 2% - 1% - 0.0001% Huh???
Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:17:16 AM »

Dr.MONICA SHAGAYA

Genius who'd have thought it was a spoof
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 11:19:22 AM »

congratulations Booder invest it wisely  Cheesy

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »

These are great aren't they !

They spend all that time writing out an long email which they send to thousands, then use a Yahoo email address !!  Quality !

Congratulations, you may as well send them your bank details so they can pay the money straight in, saves them asking for it in the next mail.... (Oh, and send them a few thousand so they can process your claim immediately !)

On a serious note, if a company send out say 500,000 of these emails, how many people do you think actually reply - 5% - 2% - 1% - 0.0001% Huh???

Good question. Nobody, I'd assume. Except Thewy, obviously.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 11:53:13 AM »

You can buy lists of email addresses.  I saw someone selling a list of 1 billion email address for a fiver.  (yes a billion)

If only 1 person signs up, it's worth their while.  Out of that many people there has to be at least one or two that will fall for it, and it costs nothing to send the mail eh.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: