blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 10:07:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272929 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky Poker - "The Open" - Saturday
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Poker - "The Open" - Saturday  (Read 10134 times)
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 08:30:47 PM »

So have there been any changes to the structure at all? How about the 150-300 level for starters.

I'll probably play anyway.

In fact, registering now, look out for RichEO going out on the 200-400 level for the 3rd night in a row.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »

I treid to register for this and it says Cust_Restr_Transfer and won't let me. Any Ideas?

Do you live in the ROI Mike? I'm just guessing, but it may be open to UK residents only - I'll try & find out. Do you get Sky TV where you are?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »

So have there been any changes to the structure at all? How about the 150-300 level for starters.

In fact, registering now, look out for RichEO going out on the 200-400 level for the 3rd night in a row.

Try getting aggressive early.

HI HELEN!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 08:35:22 PM »

What is "aggressive"? Like, play a hand now & then?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »

What the hell is this?

Quote from: SkyWebsite
Sky Poker has the right to hold any, and all, of a Player's funds indefinitely as a precautionary measure whilst we perform routine checks for fraudulent activity. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other Player Accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion and the provision of false information.

As a precautionary measure we will hold all Poker winnings for a period of 24 hours. During this time you will not be able to cash out these funds, nor will you be able to use these funds on any other Sky Bet product. However, you may use any, or all, of these Held Funds at any time to continue playing at Sky Poker.
Poker Held Funds - Pending Payments Date/Time of payment    Amount Due
2007/02/11 at 00:19 (3 Hours, 45 Minutes)    £77.27
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 08:37:49 PM »

What the hell is this?

Sky Poker has the right to hold any, and all, of a Player's funds indefinitely as a precautionary measure whilst we perform routine checks for fraudulent activity. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other Player Accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion and the provision of false information.

As a precautionary measure we will hold all Poker winnings for a period of 24 hours. During this time you will not be able to cash out these funds, nor will you be able to use these funds on any other Sky Bet product. However, you may use any, or all, of these Held Funds at any time to continue playing at Sky Poker.

No idea, but keep the questions civil please.

I'll try & find out for you.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 08:38:50 PM »

Depends how you play it.

HI HELEN!
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »

Paddy power do held funds for 72 hours i believe.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 08:40:04 PM »

Depends how you play it.

Wow, that's a bit radical. I need  to think about that.

luckyblind

Why did I call myself lucky?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 08:46:35 PM »

I treid to register for this and it says Cust_Restr_Transfer and won't let me. Any Ideas?

Do you live in the ROI Mike? I'm just guessing, but it may be open to UK residents only - I'll try & find out. Do you get Sky TV where you are?

I do live in the ROI. And yes we do get SKY TV.

D 4 Events - Deepstack & Short-Handed Poker Festivals across Europe. €500 main events with €300 & €200 Side Events.

Great Structures, Fantastic Venues, Affordable entry fees.

PM for more info.
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 08:48:04 PM »

What the hell is this?

Just suprised me, not experienced anything like this, more info would be appreciated.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2007, 08:48:56 PM »

What the hell is this?

Standard for any responsible poker site. You would like it if someone cracked into your account and chip dumped!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2007, 08:49:54 PM »

What the hell is this?

Just suprised me, not experienced anything like this, more info would be appreciated.

No prob, we will find out the "why" in due course.

But when a question is phrased that way, it tends not to get the optimal answer!

RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2007, 08:52:06 PM »

Standard for any responsible poker site. You would like it if someone cracked into your account and chip dumped!

I suppose. Probably needed on sky moreso as the login is less secure, just a 6 digit number. (Only 1 million possible combinations)

Not seen it on any of the other site i frequent.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 08:54:17 PM by RichEO » Logged
dan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2007, 08:54:52 PM »

I suppose. Probably needed on sky moreso as the login is less secure, just a 6 digit number. (Only 1 million possible combinations)

Not seen it on any of the other site i frequent.

numbers and letter can be used i believe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: