blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 09:59:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Guidelines for posting on Poker Hand Analysis.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guidelines for posting on Poker Hand Analysis.  (Read 4142 times)
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 11:58:50 PM »

I've had one bugging me for a couple of days but I've been too scared to put it up Sad

I've been the same Claw, thought it was pretty standard the way the hand played out, but just wanted to double check that I didn't do anything wrong. Sadly the way that certain posters look down their noses on other players put me off posting the hand.

I'm pleased to see that this problem (and it WAS a problem) has finally been addressed, the condescending and downright ignorant/arrogant attitude that can happen in there was bang out of order, and it wouldn't be put up with on any other part of the forum.

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2007, 12:05:39 AM »

I have never even looked at the section. I think im being arrogant but in a different way. I analyse my own hand then think yes i should have done x or y instead but thats not the real way to learn. I need to open myself up to deeper analysis from the more experienced, and to be honest, successful players!! So im sure i will be frequenting it quite a lot in the very near future!

KP

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2007, 12:55:19 AM »

I dont think for a second that the people who post regularly on the board do so with complete selflessness, I think they like being listend to, feeling important and talking about the game they love.

So what if someone hasn't put as much effort into a question as others??? they dont get your Divine wisdom?? what crap.

How can you assume that because a poster hasn't put much effort into a question its not important to them? Thus you decide to punish them by throwing your toys out of the pram having a little pop at them or not posting at all. pathetic!!!!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 04:05:02 AM by bolt pp » Logged
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2007, 01:07:26 AM »

dad dont dance

Dont ask

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2007, 01:43:23 AM »

ok, im going to give it a go, lets see how I do.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2007, 02:10:03 AM »

I have posted a hand on the board and awould appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2007, 04:15:51 AM »

Can i apologise for my earlier post, it seems a little harsh on reflection.

I know the mods have a hard enough time and I'm sorry to anyone i offended by it.
(can i add i havnt been warned).

I'm not going to remove it because Ive said it now and i still agree with its sentiment but it was probably unnecessary and Ive subsequently realised that it has no redeeming qualities as a productive post, i dont want to make the place crap for anyone.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 05:46:57 AM by bolt pp » Logged
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2007, 03:45:18 PM »

I remember back on the old site (before the revamp) when El Blondie used to answer PHA type questions on the home page.

Often he was aksed stuff like "Do you always push with AA?" or "Do you always slow play big pairs?" with little or no information about a particular situation.

I dont ever remember him being sarcastic or talking down to anyone in his responses.

I dont see any reason why anyone else who chooses to post a constructive response to a thread cant try to make the same sort of effort.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: