blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:18:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Edin 110£ freezeout
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Edin 110£ freezeout  (Read 1662 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 12:51:37 AM »

You dont think that her feigning disinterest when the flop arrives helps Sammy's decision. And ur right, as a side note her play was shite. Why is she so afrai to give a free card?

I don't know what she was thinking truly shocking play. I haven't seen the entire episode so don't know if she was reading that thing for a while but I think I heard someone tell her to put it down.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 01:01:48 AM »

You dont think that her feigning disinterest when the flop arrives helps Sammy's decision. And ur right, as a side note her play was shite. Why is she so afrai to give a free card?

Yes its clear she likes her hand because of the physical tells but that's in conjunction with the fact she is a TAG who 3 bets the flop into pre flop raiser who is still to act again.

If she had carried on as normal do you think Sammi calls? lol. He would take the betting pattern and realise he is beat, again tells are your tie-breaker, use them in marginal spots. If the tells is telling you something different to the betting pattern, go with the pattern.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 01:09:48 AM »

Yes its clear she likes her hand because of the physical tells but that's in conjunction with the fact she is a TAG who 3 bets the flop into pre flop raiser who is still to act again.

If she had carried on as normal do you think Sammi calls? lol. He would take the betting pattern and realise he is beat, again tells are your tie-breaker, use them in marginal spots. If the tells is telling you something different to the betting pattern, go with the pattern.

Tells.
Depends on the quality of competition imo. If your competitors arent all that shrewd then i place a lot of faith in them. The shaky hand, look at chips Caro teachings.
But tbh im tired and am fed up debating James, uv been on one today. I agree with you that against strong competitors betting patterns are the best tools for reading hands. You win.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: