blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:38:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sexiest Person Ever
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sexiest Person Ever  (Read 10547 times)
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 04:21:33 PM »

Where was Kate Moss?    top 10?

I can't believe Richard Madely made the top 100  Cheesy
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 05:10:13 PM »

I know Angelina Jolie is regarded among a number of my male friends as 'the perfect woman'.  Of today's celebrities, I have to say I think Kate Moss is clasically beautiful - imagine how good she'd look with a bit of clean living Smiley  I also think Vivien Leigh was stunning.   Bloke wise, I'd have to be predictable and say Robbie Williams.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 05:17:36 PM »

Yep, Kate Moss is the number 1
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 05:32:23 PM »

EH??  Kate Moss??

No thanks, I mean she does not have a curve to her, I personally dont find the stalk of celerty figure an attractive one, or a sexy one, and regarding personality, c'mon she sleeps with a known and unreformed Junkie for crying out loud. 

Each to their own i suppose, but for me, not even with a stolen d1ck!

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2007, 05:34:12 PM »

EH??  Kate Moss??

No thanks, I mean she does not have a curve to her, I personally dont find the stalk of celerty figure an attractive one, or a sexy one, and regarding personality, c'mon she sleeps with a known and unreformed Junkie for crying out loud. 

She used to be far too skinny, but I think her figure improved to quite an extent after she had her daughter.  Still slim, but shapely.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2007, 05:56:08 PM »

Kate Moss!!  talktothehand

Glad I didn't bother to watch this, absolute disgrace.
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2007, 05:56:59 PM »

EH??  Kate Moss??

I agree, i wouldn't touch it with your's as the saying goes.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2007, 06:03:18 PM »

it's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is why such lists are always going to be controversial.  For me, I've never 'got' why Brad Pitt and George Clooney are considered so attractive 

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2007, 06:12:18 PM »

it's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is why such lists are always going to be controversial.  For me, I've never 'got' why Brad Pitt and George Clooney are considered so attractive 

Because they look like me of course.....

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2007, 06:19:58 PM »

in all seriousness, I don't actually think either of them are any better looking than you are

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2007, 06:21:47 PM »

in all seriousness, I don't actually think either of them are any better looking than you are

That's what i keep telling all the ladies.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »

in all seriousness, I don't actually think either of them are any better looking than you are (once i've got a blindfold on)
FYP

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2007, 06:22:48 PM »

They're probably better at poker though.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2007, 06:24:43 PM »

That's what i keep telling all the ladies.

ah - now that probably isn't very attractive!

Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2007, 06:29:43 PM »

She is the top model of all time, so she must be doing something right  Smiley

The number 1 was a good decision, I also like Angelina Jolie.

It is impossible to make a top 100 list like this that everyone agrees on, my mates Dad likes Andie McDowell but I can't stand her.  I also think Vanessa Mae is beautiful, but others don't like her.  Everyone is different
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: