blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:53:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  General Fighting thread
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General Fighting thread  (Read 161987 times)
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: June 27, 2010, 10:39:01 AM »

from what i've read seems like MMA noobs are yeah lesnar i've heard of him he's gonna pwn.

people who have some interest in MMA are lesnar's been in hospital and lost weight and strength, carwin got a better camp and KTFO of everyone, it's a coinflip so bet on carwin cos you get better odds.

and the really clued up people who know what they're talking about are saying lol fk that lesnar's definitely favourite

interesting fight anyway.

Fedor fought last night for anyone who didn't know. fight up on mma core and youtube i fink

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: June 27, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »

and the really clued up people who know what they're talking about are saying lol fk that lesnar's definitely favourite

Thinly veiled 'I know what I'm talking about and I think Lesnar's gonna win, you just watch' post.

Can definitely see Carwin winning here.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 27, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »

lol i was gonna lump on carwin
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 27, 2010, 12:08:22 PM »

Carwin for me, he is a fekkin bear of Lesnar proportion, and never been defeated. Lesnar is still very inexperienced in MMA.

Lesnar is usually unstoppable, but with his Illness and lack for training/cage experience of late, i think odds of 2.4 swing it for me, although i thought he'd be slightly higher.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 27, 2010, 12:15:23 PM »

hey, just noticed this thread, i've been a fan of MMA since 2002 (when UFC first came to England), it's my favourite sport.

Anyway, i don't bet much money myself, but i've had a good run on picking winners, here's my picks for UFC 116 - hopefully/maybe someone can make a few bob on it:

Lesnar V Carwin: Lesnar  - 1.71
Leben V Akiyama: Leben - 2.54
Lytle V Brown: Brown - 2.24
Soszynski V Bonnar: Bonnar - 2.74
Sotiropoulos V Pellegrino: Pellegrino - 2.22
Schaub V Tuchscherer: Schaub - 1.3
Petruzelli V Romero: Petruzelli - No Market Depth
Grove V Relljc: Reljic - 1.55
Harris V Branch: Harris - No Market Depth
Roberts V Petz: Roberts - No Market Depth
Madsen V Vemola: Vemola - No Market Depth

I haven't checked any odds, I don't supposed i've picked all the favourites.

I hope you can make some use of this

You've gone for 4 out of 5 outsiders in the main fight card, see the prices ive posted in your quote box

GL

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 27, 2010, 12:16:52 PM »

wheres the best place to watch mma?

Just me
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 27, 2010, 12:18:27 PM »

from what i've read seems like MMA noobs are yeah lesnar i've heard of him he's gonna pwn.

people who have some interest in MMA are lesnar's been in hospital and lost weight and strength, carwin got a better camp and KTFO of everyone, it's a coinflip so bet on carwin cos you get better odds.

Fedor fought last night for anyone who didn't know. fight up on mma core and youtube i fink

this!...and dont blink

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/__HQ_Fedor_vs_Werdum_Strikeforce?vid=10011564&tid=100
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 12:35:06 PM by Scottish Dave » Logged

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 27, 2010, 12:40:17 PM »

wheres the best place to watch mma?

UFC and more recently Strikeforce are shown on Sky.

anything else you'll need to stream.

UFC 116 is on ESPN on July 3rd @ 3am, give this a watch you will love it if you havent seen it before!

www.mma-core.com has loads of video's and action on it from the past. there are loads of site reporting mma too, such as www.mmaweekly.com or www.sherdog.com etc etc

I was never interested in it till i was bored one night a few years ago and switched it on for a bit. best sport around!

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 27, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »

Carwin for me, he is a fekkin bear of Lesnar proportion, and never been defeated. Lesnar is still very inexperienced in MMA.

apparently carwin is substantially smaller and has been in the octagon for less total amount of time than lesnar Smiley he can def knock him out of course but lesnar favourite on ground.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 27, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »

this!...and dont blink

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/__HQ_Fedor_vs_Werdum_Strikeforce?vid=10011564&tid=100

WOWOW!!

@GreekStein on twitter.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: June 27, 2010, 01:49:28 PM »

this!...and dont blink

WOWOW!!

Holy shit!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 27, 2010, 01:50:47 PM »

Never watch this but checked the link.I thought the other guy was about to lose lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: June 27, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »

Never watch this but checked the link.I thought the other guy was about to lose lol

LOL!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: June 27, 2010, 02:18:36 PM »

apparently carwin is substantially smaller and has been in the octagon for less total amount of time than lesnar Smiley he can def knock him out of course but lesnar favourite on ground.

everyone is smaller than Lesner lol, i just meant he is one of the biggest guys he has faced so far, with far more punching power than Herring or Mir

I honestly think carwin will smoke him on saturday!, plus Argies will be playing either England or Germany next saturday night too, so its going to be an awesome night!!!

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 27, 2010, 05:07:46 PM »

WAR WERDUM!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: