blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:28:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  General Fighting thread
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General Fighting thread  (Read 161974 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: July 04, 2010, 08:50:27 PM »

haha, in a hold
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: July 04, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »

haha, in a hold

I wasn't lol'ing at the time.

Lol

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 04, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »

Just noticed Paul Heyman with Brock after the fight.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 07, 2010, 11:52:15 AM »

Haye v's Harrison

can we get the medics on standby pls

what kind of odds would you get on a harrison no show?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 07, 2010, 01:28:40 PM »

I think Haye is an absolute joke for making this fight,so disappointing for heavyweight boxing.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 07, 2010, 01:56:33 PM »

I think Haye is an absolute joke for making this fight,so disappointing for heavyweight boxing.
Understandable though isn't it?
If he fights a Klitschko and loses best case scenario he has one more big fight against the other Klitschko then fights Audley but not for the World Championship.
Now he pockets ~£5mil in a world title fight against Harrison and still has the Klitschko's to fight if/when he wins.
I think he's just maximising his earnings ready to retire after the Klitschko fight(s).
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #891 on: September 07, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »

Though as a boxing fan I would never have made it, it will be a very good fight from a hype perspective. It certainly wont be as good a fight as Sky will make it seem, but will get the non boxing crowd interested. Plus Haye will also be exciting because he is chinny, so it turns what would otherwise be a total mismatch into an interesting enough encounter. I think it will be a much better fight overall (hype and actual fight) than people think, but still probably a bit toss if it wasnt for a title.

Also, have booed Harrison for a decade but kinda routing for him a bit, just because its such an underdog story.

Nah fuck it, I want Audley to lose this joke of a fight
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 07, 2010, 02:14:45 PM »

What price will I get on it being over within 1 minute ?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 07, 2010, 02:18:03 PM »

Understandable though isn't it?
If he fights a Klitschko and loses best case scenario he has one more big fight against the other Klitschko then fights Audley but not for the World Championship.
Now he pockets ~£5mil in a world title fight against Harrison and still has the Klitschko's to fight if/when he wins.
I think he's just maximising his earnings ready to retire after the Klitschko fight(s).

If he goes on to fight the Klitschko brothers then ok but if he fades them and fights some other mugs like Audrey then it's a joke.I don't think Audrey has any right to a World title fight and its an insult to the other heavywieghts who are much more deserving of a shot,Harrison's career has been one big joke,imo.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 07, 2010, 02:18:55 PM »

jose/dave

obv haye is doing this for the money - but have you forgotten how much of a clown/coward harrison is? you both seem to think he might win?

im with monda - over within a minute - if harrison even shows up

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #895 on: September 07, 2010, 02:27:32 PM »

jose/dave

obv haye is doing this for the money - but have you forgotten how much of a clown/coward harrison is? you both seem to think he might win?

im with monda - over within a minute - if harrison even shows up

Its a win win for me. Either Harrison manages to make it a decent fight or Haye beats the shit out of him and embarrasses him and ends his career. For the record, I pretty much hate Audley and have booed him ever since he signed with the beeb to fight journeymen for £1mil, its just now the fight has been made I can see the appeal of it, should it have been made? no, but I am intrigued to see how it will go.

Plus there is no way it will be over in a minute, Harrison is too cagey/scared to get that close that soon, but it could be over with the first meaningful punch.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 07, 2010, 02:35:11 PM »

I don't think Audley will win. If Haye prepares himself properly then he'll walk it. It's only 2 months away though so if Haye believes he'll walk it then Audley has a slim chance. The punch he landed against Sprott was sick but i don't see Haye ever letting him get near him with a punch like that.
I can just see the reason behind the fight if Haye is serious about retiring ealry-ish then this is the moneymaker before he attempts to make himself a legend.
stonecoldkiller

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 07, 2010, 03:52:43 PM »

I would lol so much if Fraudley caught Haye with a Hail Mary punch. Could you imagine Fraudley as world Champion. lol
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 07, 2010, 04:09:21 PM »

I would lol so much if Fraudley caught Haye with a Hail Mary punch. Could you imagine Fraudley as world Champion. lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Soooo hope this happens though obvo wont.

Haye is so overrated as a fighter, just around in a piss poor era for the heavies.
This just shows Haye up, he bangs on about being the best heavy on the planet but constantly fades the best fighters
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 07, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »

Constantly fades the best fighters? Didn't he unify the Cruiserweight world titles? To do that you have to beat every champion meaning he had to fight the best.
You can argue that he has dodged the Klitchkos but once was down to injury (harsh to argue that it wasn't) and the second was when he was a World Champion and wasn't offered the money he thought he was worth. Both sides have said they'd fight but it hasn't happened yet. If the Klitchko's wanted Haye that badly they could have offered him equal money but they didn't want to. It's not just a case of getting in the ring.
I think he'll fight at least one of them and maybe Chagaev too. Until his career ends without him facing them then i don't think you can say he's faded them.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: