blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:22:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 68670 times)
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »

hows pete linton doing please
dakid88

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2007, 03:38:36 PM »

Is STRUMMMMMMMMMMMER still in? or did he get knocked out with his   ?? dad dont dance
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2007, 03:40:06 PM »

Some notes courtesy of Dave Colclough...

"The blonde one is up to 29k at the break. Sharing blinds with Andy Black, twice it was passed round twice, twice he raised - twice I moved all-in over the top with an ace - twice he folded.

The John Shipley moved all-in for 9k under the gun with J-Q. I called with A-K. Ace on the Flop, Jack on the River. I knocked out my closest friend in poker (It's been that sort of week for me).

Andy Black (now 98k) knocked out Chris Moneymaker. Andy raised with Q-Q, Chris called from the BB, Flop of K-K-7, no action, Turn 2, Chris bet, Andy called, River 4, Chris bet, Andy out-talked Chris and re-raised. Chris chose to move all-in for another 10k. Andy called, showed Q-Q and Chris mucked.

Barry Greenstein is also on the same table with approx 55k"

Straight from the blonde one's mouth.

Thanks snoops, & please be sure to thank el blondie, them there DTD boys are way too quiet! Quotes from the table are just what we want.

DTD began with 10 players, & they remain in good shape with at least 6 or 7 still going nicely.

Talking of DTD players, I just witnessed an interesting pot between Conor O'Keefe and Odd Lavik. The board read and I joined the action with Conor, and the rest of the table for that matter (including Marcus Jessen who asked for the clock), deciding whether to call Odd's 6k River bet.

However, although he was taking an age to make up his mind, he suddenly shocked everyone by popping in an extra 10k re-raise. "I certainly didn't expect that," commented Jessen, "I was sure he was folding".

Anyhow, the Dusk Till Dawn player folded pretty swiftly and proudly revealed the .

"Have you not been playing long?" asked O'Keefe.

If O'Keefe did have the straight flush, is it bad practice to take that long before re-raising?
dangero
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2007, 03:42:51 PM »

Found another Brit in Dave Barriclough, who was slight disappointed in losing a 15k pot just before the break - something about 4-3 vs. A-T on a 7-5-3 board and a Ten hitting the River. Still dupes (as he is often known) is still smiling, as shown in this picture.

GL doobs keep going mate
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »

Barry Greenstein Eliminated
Barry Greenstein and his Big Slick ran into Andy Black's pocket Aces. Black is way past the 100K mark.

I can confirm this. Does this mean that Andy has to donate his winnings to charity now?
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2007, 03:43:33 PM »

Yep, could we have a chip count for Pete Linton please? Also could you see if he's ironed his top?

Ta muchly Smiley
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2007, 03:45:21 PM »

Nicolas Levi (pictured) is sharing a table with Phil Hellmuth, who just took the blinds saying "I have a very nice sized pair" in the process. There's no need to brag! 

Nextdoor is Dean Sanders, who has his head above water with 36k.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2007, 03:46:33 PM »

Hey Blondes! Any updates on the Dutch guy named Peter Dalhuijsen? I believe he was second in chips a while ago. Thank you!

He's on the to-do list.  thumbs up

What about Soren, Adam

Yes, he will be in Dublin. Just asked him and passed on your good luck message.
hartwith

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2007, 03:47:45 PM »

Let me get this straight, the guy with the A diamonds insta folded despite only facing a small reraise? This guy is tighter than John Conroy.

I went to school with snoop. He was a good egg.
OMAY
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2007, 03:48:28 PM »

please wish richard wild and roy the boy gl from the oldwitch and omay  tyvm
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

Talking of DTD players, I just witnessed an interesting pot between Conor O'Keefe and Odd Lavik. The board read and I joined the action with Conor, and the rest of the table for that matter (including Marcus Jessen who asked for the clock), deciding whether to call Odd's 6k River bet.

However, although he was taking an age to make up his mind, he suddenly shocked everyone by popping in an extra 10k re-raise. "I certainly didn't expect that," commented Jessen, "I was sure he was folding".

Anyhow, the Dusk Till Dawn player folded pretty swiftly and proudly revealed the .

"Have you not been playing long?" asked O'Keefe.

If O'Keefe did have the straight flush, is it bad practice to take that long before re-raising?

If only there was a member of the DTD team who had experience in dwelling before raising with the nuts in a major event that could venture an opinion on this matter...?
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2007, 03:49:04 PM »

Hey Blondes! Any updates on the Dutch guy named Peter Dalhuijsen? I believe he was second in chips a while ago. Thank you!

If this is your man, then's he potentially the chip leader with in excess of 150k. A quick glance at his chips (browns 5k, blues 1k, reds 500) shows just how well he's doing.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2007, 03:50:34 PM »

Let me get this straight, the guy with the A diamonds insta folded despite only facing a small reraise? This guy is tighter than John Conroy.

Wasn't instantly, but he certainly didn't spen much time in the think tank considering he had the Ace of Diamonds. I would have been there for years trying to make this decision, but I guess he's a strong believer in instincts.
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2007, 03:54:07 PM »

cmon guys the huge moody dwell then a small value reraise what do you think he has? You have the ace of diamonds and he cant put that bet in without the 9 ds unless both stacks are deep and he can pass to another reraise (ie if the other guy actually had the ).

easy fold- the guy should've raised quicker on river and may have got a call

ariston

better lucky than good
Gobbomom

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2007, 03:54:40 PM »

good afternoon Snoopy! awesome reporting AGAIN  Smiley   Lots of eliminations already; is Shaniac still hanging in?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: