blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 11:34:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 69934 times)
TheReader23

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »

If you could post any updated chip counts for Michael Martin/USA, it would be appreciated.

TheReader23
julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2007, 04:46:43 PM »

gl badgirl,
this is/was her & smokie's last comp for WH
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2007, 04:48:17 PM »

gl badgirl,
this is/was her & smokie's last comp for WH
Do you know what their plans are after WH?
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2007, 04:50:18 PM »

Dean Sanders has had a bit of a rough last level - firstly limping with under the gun, and getting three others in for the flop.
Two Diamonds three clubs   Dean bet out 2,500, got raised to 6,000, made it 11k...the third raise all-in, however, Dean couldn't call, and was shown the monstrous .

Now admittedly, "Tilting a bit," Dean called preflop the next hand in the big blind with .  I think what he was calling was an utg raise...never mind - the flop came down .  Check from Dean, check from raiser.
Turn:  two hearts  Check from Dean, 7k from raiser, "Then I just jam for 24k."  He got a call from , but a third heart on the river made that nine-high flush draw good, and propelled him to 50k.

I think it's good he just got a 15 min break.

willow
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2007, 04:50:28 PM »

do you have a chip count on Richard Barnett please
kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2007, 04:51:30 PM »

wot are the blinds at pretty please?

We're on a 15 minute break now, after which blinds with be 600/1200 with a 100 ante.

Ok, I found Jonathan McCann, he has 35k at the moment.

This picture, I think, is Paul Murrell, please tell me if that's right, since his original table has been broken. He has about 20k

Nick Slade told a sick story about the boy Lodden, Johnny raised a guy's 5k bet on a A-T-9 flop to 16k, before flat calling his 16k on the 2 turn (presumably to bluff the river, (there was a flush draw on the flop). The river came of course, a 4... and he was paid off to the sum of 26k.

Lodden had the 3 5 ?

@kpnuts134
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 30, 2007, 04:52:59 PM »

We're on a 15 minute break now, after which blinds with be 600/1200 with a 100 ante.

This picture, I think, is Paul Murrell, please tell me if that's right, since his original table has been broken. He has about 20k

Nick Slade told a sick story about the boy Lodden, Johnny raised a guy's 5k bet on a A-T-9 flop to 16k, before flat calling his 16k on the 2 turn (presumably to bluff the river, (there was a flush draw on the flop). The river came of course, a 4... and he was paid off to the sum of 26k.

Lodden had the 3 5 ?

spot on

kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 30, 2007, 04:53:46 PM »

Lodden had the 3 5 ?

spot on

well it had to be either that or the 9 4 lol

@kpnuts134
Micky147

They're Everywhere

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 30, 2007, 04:54:58 PM »

Yes, that is Paul MUZZA Murrell.... wish him luck please m8
Dale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: March 30, 2007, 04:55:23 PM »

Snoopy could you get me a chip count on joseph michael when you get a chance? not sure what table he got moved to tho :-S

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2007, 04:55:53 PM »

Dave 'El Scoopie' Colclough has come in giving me just so much news, which a blogger could only get if he'd was watching the same table for the entire level, so we're all incredibly grateful to him.

Anyway, he says Andy Black knocked out both Chris Moneymaker early on and Barry Greenstein. The betting for the latter was interesting, Andy made it 3.5k from EP with A-A, Barry made it 10k with A-K, Andy moved all-in and Barry called all-in for his last 35k with Big Slick. (Not too sure I like that play)

Barry and Chris have been replaced by Carlos Mortensen and Richard Ashby, and Dave said he thinks, "the table actually got harder."

Dave started the level with about 28k, saw a Carlos Mortensen raise first hand, and then the button pushing, Dave ended up passing A-K from the big blind, though he came very close to calling. He then managed to get blinded down from 29k to 18k without winning or playing a pot before seeing Carlos raise again, the guy who had pushed before, flat-called this time, and Dave pushed with A-K, Carlos passed and Seat 6, lets call him Mateyboy, called with A-Q. Dave on 40k now.

Expect more stuff from Dave, I've given him a pen and paper! Cheesy

Carlos Mortensen -- 200k

Andy Black (who continues to prove that I can't take a photo of him that doesn't make him look drunk) -- 160k

dakid88

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

;cheerleader;Go Go Go to the remaining badbeaters!!!!!!!!!!!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2007, 04:59:17 PM »

Lodden had the 3 5 ?

spot on

well it had to be either that or the 9 4 lol

Yes, sorry, the other player had trip Tens!!!

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

Yes, that is Paul MUZZA Murrell.... wish him luck please m8

I 2nd that good luck Muzza
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 30, 2007, 05:01:05 PM »

Dave 'El Scoopie' Colclough has come in giving me just so much news, which a blogger could only get if he'd was watching the same table for the entire level, so we're all incredibly grateful to him.

Anyway, he says Andy Black knocked out both Chris Moneymaker early on and Barry Greenstein. The betting for the latter was interesting, Andy made it 3.5k from EP with A-A, Barry made it 10k with A-K, Andy moved all-in and Barry called all-in for his last 35k with Big Slick. (Not too sure I like that play)

Barry and Chris have been replaced by Carlos Mortensen and Richard Ashby, and Dave said he thinks, "the table actually got harder."

Dave started the level with about 28k, saw a Carlos Mortensen raise first hand, and then the button pushing, Dave ended up passing A-K from the big blind, though he came very close to calling. He then managed to get blinded down from 29k to 18k without winning or playing a pot before seeing Carlos raise again, the guy who had pushed before, flat-called this time, and Dave pushed with A-K, Carlos passed and Seat 6, lets call him Mateyboy, called with A-Q. Dave on 40k now.

Expect more stuff from Dave, I've given him a pen and paper! Cheesy

Carlos Mortensen -- 200k

Andy Black (who continues to prove that I can't take a photo of him that doesn't make him look drunk) -- 160k

God Bless DC, these "tales from the table" are priceless.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: