Ok, rather than keep PM'ing between the three of us we can sort the finer details out on this post.
First of all the general framework :-)
1. 3 players to take part in a heads up mini league.
2. Players as named in the title.
3. Heads up matches take part on low stakes HU games on Pstars.
4. Each player plays the other for points towards the league.
5. Dates times of games to be agreed between players.
6. Winner gets bragging rights and the chance to choose the fancy dress/clothes for bottom of the table to wear to APAT Dublin day one (or should this be bottom 2???)
OK....lets thrash out the fine details for things like...
Is each game best of 3 or what??
How do we score it?
Are there any bonus points for giving out a hammering???
Cap on dress cost? Who buys it?
Ideas posted here. Primarily the between the 3 of us, but ideas from others are welcome...