blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 02:50:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272982 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Does Flushy Get on Your Tits?
Poll
Question: Flushy, overly pedantic or respected poster with valuble opinion?
overly pedantic
valued opinion
Flushy for mod

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does Flushy Get on Your Tits?  (Read 14266 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2007, 03:52:27 PM »

He has always been a target for psss taking and always taken it,

this is so very true. i have spent several weekends in the company of Flushy ( poker related, before you start  ) and i have seen him get ripped to shreds by "banter" which has sometimes come very close to crossing the line. not once has he ever taken umbrage , he just shrugs his shoulders and gives as good as he gets.  if i was selecting a group of mates for a social gathering , his name would be one of the first on the list. Top bloke.(although he is carrying a few extra pounds these days , and really should invest in an iron)

and yes , he is a tit
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 04:12:00 PM by booder » Logged

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
basin

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 05:30:15 PM »

this is so very true. i have spent several weekends in the company of Flushy ( poker related, before you start  ) and i have seen him get ripped to shreds by "banter" which has sometimes come very close to crossing the line. not once has he ever taken umbrage , he just shrugs his shoulders and gives as good as he gets.  if i was selecting a group of mates for a social gathering , his name would be one of the first on the list. Top bloke.(although he is carrying a few extra pounds these days , and really should invest in an iron)

and yes , he is a tit

i have an iron for sale but as flushy resides in brighton and he and kingpoker may take offence at me being only an occassional poster i was loathe to say so. (btw  iron in question is in no way illegal0
I, Zimbra
Fallen Astronaut

"the wind in my heart, the dust in my head"

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 05:52:34 PM »

I think people should edit to show if they have met him in real life.

I met him online in early days of VC poker and he was a bit gobby, but helpful, was clesar he was doing his poker homework and was learning quickley.

He helped me in early days, and even taught me how to play omaha during a rebuy, which i think he won after ko'ing me in 3rd.

He has always been a target for psss taking and always taken it, he has always dished it out when people give him the ammo.
Hes been around a while and perhaps he doesnt have the patience with noobs anymore, hence he comes across as a 'tosser' at times

I met him real life on a usual suspects event. He was friendly and not at all the elitist he would appear to be on here. What came across clearly was his love of poker.
He can also speak at 155 mph, and all then people around him tend to listen.

Excellent post and excellent points from mex. I've met Flushy a few times as well; he can be a sarky git, but his heart is definitely in the right place and he does indeed give as good as he gets.

Example: I remember a couple of years ago mentioning that I was clearing some kind of online bonus and needed to play a certain number of raked hands to qualify; that day I found myself (briefly) on a table that Flush was dealing. I was passing the junk he was giving me, until at one point he said "Are you ever going to play a hand, rock? Go on, we'll count it as a raked hand towards your bonus..."

He likens me to the stony cliffs of Gibraltar, I liken him to the scaly denizens of the deep... but it's all in good humour.

(Just keep him away from the Mod's room...) Grin

gadji beri bimba clandridi
lauli lonni cadori gadjam
a bim beri glassala glandride
e glassala tuffm i zimbra
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 06:31:13 PM »

Funnily enough he doesnt get on my tits , but he did wanna grope them at the blond bash  Wink

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 07:12:00 PM »

flushy ,what can i say .
                              hes a mug really lol.
when i first met him i didn't like his over the top attitude .
but when you get to know him hes a good laugh ,even though he talks like a puff.
i think with people like him if you haven't got his sense of humor you'll take a dislike to him
hes a top mug .
                      thx barry.

i`v become cos`s bitch
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »

Funnily enough he doesnt get on my tits , but he did wanna grope them at the blond bash  Wink

let me guess, he used the excuse he just wanted to know if what they felt like  Tongue

ariston

better lucky than good
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »

Valued Opinion.
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2007, 07:24:32 PM »

let me guess, he used the excuse he just wanted to know if what they felt like  Tongue
Nope , he thinks his are bigger than mine !!! 

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2007, 09:31:13 PM »

I've got a lot of time for 'real life' Flushy.  Top bloke.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2007, 10:50:08 PM »

So true Claw , " the real life Flushy " is a great bloke  Smiley

rudders

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2007, 11:32:37 PM »

and yes , he is a tit

(through gritted teeth)

Blonde Roshambo champion 2007
MadYank
Rezident Farang (Yank Flavour)

Sawat Di Khrap!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2007, 06:21:10 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

Lots of money on the race.

Valued opinion is the outsider but may be value depending on how the market swings. Pedantic tosser has been in good form recently, posting several good performances. But we're ready for the race..........

And we're off!

It's pedantic tosser making the early running, with valued opinion stalling at the gate. But valued opinion's making up ground, running down pedantic tosser and at the first fence they're neck and neck! Oh no!  A slip from valued opinion and pedantic tosser is steaaaaaming ahead! Pedantic tosser from valued opinion, pedantic tosser looking strong in the early stages!

This reply deserves a special star!

Pure awesomeness.

tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2007, 01:32:06 PM »

I've offered Flushy to get on my tits - he declined.

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »

I've offered Flushy to get on my tits - he declined.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
dan

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2007, 02:57:40 PM »

I hate flushy and I think we should all beat the crap out of him at the next blonde bash

ps i voted flushy for mod
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 02:59:16 PM by dan » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: