blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 12:42:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273296 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  WALTERS RANGERS, PHENOMENAL TURNAROUND
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WALTERS RANGERS, PHENOMENAL TURNAROUND  (Read 19405 times)
BarryFerguson
Probation

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2007, 07:32:21 PM »

Well chaps NORMAL SERVICE HAS RESUMED. Another fabulous win for Walters unbeaten Glasgow Rangers. Rangers were absolutely superb in yesterdays 2 - 0 demolition job over arch rivals CEPTIC. Back to front every single player done there job. Celtics midfield were totally dominated by the fantastic Brahim Hemdani, the classy Kevin Thomson and the driving force of the great man BARRY FERGUSON. Poor Gravesen was even hauled off at half time. Also on 1 side of the park u had 36 year old David Weir who was superb against the average van hesse whatever then on the otherside u had old boy Lennon chasing shadows lol. Yes guys it certainly has been a terrific turnaround from Walter. He's quite simply turned a struggling team into a winning team. Until Walters arrival Ceptic had taken 17 points more than Rangers. Since Walters arrival Rangers have taken 8 points more than Ceptic. Quite a turnaround i think you'll agree. BRING ON NEXT SEASON !!
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 07:35:33 PM »

Breaking News Celtic won the league by Xmass and took their foot off the gas.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 07:37:02 PM »

The fact that Celtic had won the league (since about october really) might have had a small bearing on the result. But Im sure those a lot more qualified on the subject than my self will be along shortly to pass comment...

Civility and restraint please lads.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 07:38:58 PM »

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 07:40:14 PM »

Please read the post linked here.http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=14979.0

As for your comments - correct one team in it. Of course I remember such false dawns during your 9 in a row, they turned nothing around. Start consistently winning & I'll be concerned - but well played yesterday.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 07:43:52 PM by Rod Paradise » Logged

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 09:56:40 AM »

Well chaps NORMAL SERVICE HAS RESUMED. Another fabulous win for Walters unbeaten Glasgow Rangers. Rangers were absolutely superb in yesterdays 2 - 0 demolition job over arch rivals CEPTIC. Back to front every single player done there job. Celtics midfield were totally dominated by the fantastic Brahim Hemdani, the classy Kevin Thomson and the driving force of the great man BARRY FERGUSON. Poor Gravesen was even hauled off at half time. Also on 1 side of the park u had 36 year old David Weir who was superb against the average van hesse whatever then on the otherside u had old boy Lennon chasing shadows lol. Yes guys it certainly has been a terrific turnaround from Walter. He's quite simply turned a struggling team into a winning team. Until Walters arrival Ceptic had taken 17 points more than Rangers. Since Walters arrival Rangers have taken 8 points more than Ceptic. Quite a turnaround i think you'll agree. BRING ON NEXT SEASON !!

I know you are right obviously, another corner turned, another moonbeam. Maybe next season we just shouldnt bother turning up. Thats what we were told last season, because of the French Revolution taking place at Ibrox. The season before we were told it was all academic as well, because Rangers potentially had THREE teams that could take care of the pesky upstarts Celtic.

Anyway, congratulations on your win on Saturday. What trophy did you get for it ?

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »

There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face....William Shakespeare( Macbeth)
fergus8

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 11:51:19 AM »

beating celtic is getting boring again, sooooooooooooooooooo predictable
Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 04:51:13 PM »

beating celtic is getting boring again, sooooooooooooooooooo predictable

URL=http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=borucflagst4.jpg][/URL]

There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face....William Shakespeare( Macbeth)
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 05:41:18 PM »

LOL @ Fergus, creeping out of the woodwork after a meaningless end of season game 

Thanks for the pic TT I was needing a new avatar  Wink
ZZZZZZZROPE

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 04:40:36 PM »

i think its 12 pts + against celtic since walter came back get the treble bets on now boys Wink
Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 04:50:38 PM »

i think its 12 pts + against celtic since walter came back get the treble bets on now boys Wink

fergus8

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 05:19:28 PM »

ive always said, the good thing about celtic, is that when thier ahead of rangers they never improve thier squad enough in the close season. they ll buy bargain basements again and allow rangers to claw any difference there is back and some
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 05:27:40 PM »

doubt there will be any bargain basements left, yon teddy bears will have snapped them all up...

Kirk Broadfoot
Alan Gow

pure shiting it....

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
fergus8

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 05:29:21 PM »

celtic are buying the hero of helicopter sunday, says it all
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: