blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 06:18:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273058 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  WALTERS RANGERS, PHENOMENAL TURNAROUND
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WALTERS RANGERS, PHENOMENAL TURNAROUND  (Read 19336 times)
BigTomatoes

play your part

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2007, 09:45:31 AM »

koumas may go
appiah may go
sidwell no chance
keane no chance
brown is going to rangers, deals done

your squad is awful, worst celtic team in 10 years. the worst rangers team ever made you look good.

why so fast to dismiss keane or sidwell ? they have every chance of signing.

confident Brown is going to Rangers ?? dont bet on it.

our squad is awful. pmsl  . , if a sqaud of 20 - 25 solid internationals ie Boruc , Pressley , McManus , Lennon , Hartley , Nakamura , Gravesen , Jarosik , Hesselink , Zurawski , Naylor , and thats not to mention the young talent , O'Dea , McGeady , Riordan , Sno , Beattie , etc etc is an awful squad , then im happy to have an awful squad.

the worst Rangers team ever made us look good ?? yeah Rangers made us beat Man Utd over 2 legs and hold AC Milan to 1 goal over 2 legs ( 5 goals against Man Utd insemi finals. )

and if this is the worst Rangers team ever , why are you all so confident your going to win the league next year ??

cling on to the hope , itll only last about another  6 months , before its tied up again. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 09:47:28 AM by BigTomatoes » Logged

is it cold in his shadow ?
KeithyB

It's a Euro Rover...old man!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2007, 10:19:20 AM »

Several reports today that Sidwell is definitely off to Chelsea.
damon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2007, 10:54:18 AM »

Guys

Rangers and Celtic fans always believe they are going to win the next championship,regardless how they finished in the previous season. Lets agree to disagree and see.

Going back to last Old Firm game Rangers 2 Celtic 0,yes that one. Rangers were different class,and as I said on another post,I expected to hear lame excuses of the league is already won...Bollocks. An Old Firm game is an Old Firm game ( for any non Old Firmers,that means every game means something)

A wee example is the Scottish Cup semi between Hibs and Dunfermline,attracted 6,000 fans.
Rangers U19 Celtic U19 had over 15,000 crowd(which Rangers won 5-0).
It's the biggest rivalry around and every game is a must win.

Rangers didn't deserve a trophy last two years and thats that. But Rangers played Celtic off the park in the last 3 games and that does soften the blow a bit.

All Celtic fans do have to stop believing they have a better team.The only Celtic player I think is good enough to play for Rangers is Naylor...saying that Stevie Smith will be back,forget that one. The rest are mediocre...

Yous rant and rave about Boruc,Nakamura and Van Missinglink
Boruc is shite.
Nakamura plays for about 5mins out the 90.shite.
Van Missinglink seems to fit nicely in the 36 year old Davie Weirs back pocket,shite.

Saying that Celtic have already strengthened their squad,just by getting rid of Lennon and Graveson (Both shite). Gordon Strachan says he needs £11 Million to replace Lennon. (Gordon pm me,I'll get you a replacement for a Monkey)

As for Rangers not affording Riordan...it's alot of wages for sitting on a bench(Celtics bench,wouldn't even make our bench)

Cheers

p.s Could be Italian International coming to Rangers to partner Boyd up front. Caracciolo

Main Event Poker Directory...to be the largest directory in the world!
mjrevie

Hulkamania is alive and kicking!!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2007, 11:09:59 AM »

The only Celtic player I think is good enough to play for Rangers is Naylor...saying that Stevie Smith will be back,forget that one. The rest are mediocre...

Simple question - if none of the Celtic players could make it into the Rangers first eleven, how come they've won the league by such a big margin?
damon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2007, 11:39:40 AM »

Rangers are not a great team just now but there's not a Rangers player I would swap for a Celtic player.

The difference was Rangers team spirit in the first half of the season. There was no heart,especially against the lower teams in the league.
Half the team didn't want to play for Le Guen either.
If the league was played next season with both teams keeping their present squads, Rangers would win...simple.

Main Event Poker Directory...to be the largest directory in the world!
mjrevie

Hulkamania is alive and kicking!!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2007, 11:56:37 AM »

Rangers are not a great team just now but there's not a Rangers player I would swap for a Celtic player.

Personally, I think Boruc is better than McGregor (i know you dont agree) and long term, McManus is going to do better than Weir, maybe not next season, but over the next 5 years. I agree Nakamura drifts in and out of game from what I've seen but he makes enough contributions that i think he could get in the Rangers team - he was named player of the year! Rangers need to IMO get rid of Novo. He only ever plays when he wants a move or a contract renewal. Give him a one year deal and you might get something out of him. As for the rest of the Celtic and Rangers players, i think its pretty much a much of a muchness.
jockarooney

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2007, 03:15:40 PM »

Breaking News Celtic won the league by Xmass and took their foot off the gas.

The gas a smell is coming from your ass, Celtic supporters should be worried about next season
thedadi

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2007, 03:33:38 PM »

I think its all pretty much much of nothingness, as the football both sides have served up this season has been appauling, the championship in England play better footie, if they played out in my back garden I`d draw the curtains over!!
roll on next season & hopefully sum thing worth watching!!

no fold is a good fold unless your a deckchair
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »

If Van hesslink is so good then how come in 2 OF games and 2 CL games V Milan late in the season he barely mustered a shot at goal?

And how come when Nakamura curls a freekick into the top corner he's a genius and when Ronaldinho puts a free kick under the wall he's incredible, but when Charlie Adam does it its a fluke that the keeper should be sacked for not saving?

Dun dun dun dun, Charlie Adam!!!

What about the recent form of Alan Hutton who in the last 2 months has been looking like a class right back and has had Aiden "Ronaldinho in disguise" McGeady in his back pocket as he bombs down the wing in the last 2 OF games?

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »

Guys this is fuc**goldstar hysterical I haven't had such a laugh in ages.  All I have heard over the past few days is Walter's back we will win the league next season yada fucking yada!

Your boys only started playing when Celtic where 18 points clear.  Last year around this time when your lot where trailing Hertz - a provincial club in Embra yous where going on about next season and how PLG would have the league sewn up and make you's a force in Europe.  LMAO - whatever happened to him?  The captain was respected more than a manager who was sensational in France.  Not to worry though eh?  Walters back a guy responsible for some of your worse ver signings, responsible for some dodgy injuries becuase of his poor training.  A man who near got everton relegated.  Ohh hell yeah am shaking in my boots.

Look at your bosmans for next year superb signings. Youur club is near bankrupt.  What excuses will we hear from you next year?

Damon £50 says we beat you boys next year to the title I am so confident I will give you a 5 point start!!!

Aye ready!!  We arra peepel!

happybhoy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2007, 08:56:40 PM »

Is a turnaround the same thing as a revolution or is it more of a moonbeam.

I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to mis-attribute this quote to Voltaire.
Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2007, 09:16:31 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

Be afraid!!

There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face....William Shakespeare( Macbeth)
johnbhoy76

It's f***in boring after a while without the cards

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »

Well chaps NORMAL SERVICE HAS RESUMED. Another fabulous win for Walters unbeaten Glasgow Rangers. Rangers were absolutely superb in yesterdays 2 - 0 demolition job over arch rivals CEPTIC. Back to front every single player done there job. Celtics midfield were totally dominated by the fantastic Brahim Hemdani, the classy Kevin Thomson and the driving force of the great man BARRY FERGUSON. Poor Gravesen was even hauled off at half time. Also on 1 side of the park u had 36 year old David Weir who was superb against the average van hesse whatever then on the otherside u had old boy Lennon chasing shadows lol. Yes guys it certainly has been a terrific turnaround from Walter. He's quite simply turned a struggling team into a winning team. Until Walters arrival Ceptic had taken 17 points more than Rangers. Since Walters arrival Rangers have taken 8 points more than Ceptic. Quite a turnaround i think you'll agree. BRING ON NEXT SEASON !!

Yes welll done you've gone from 2nd in the league to erm.......... 2nd in the league

You are officially the "Man City" of Glasgow  Grin

And yeah, I'd love to tell you all my problem
You're not from New York City, you're from Rotherham
So get off the bandwagon, and put down the handbook
Yeah, yeah, yeah
johnbhoy76

It's f***in boring after a while without the cards

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »

If Van hesslink is so good then how come in 2 OF games and 2 CL games V Milan late in the season he barely mustered a shot at goal?

And how come when Nakamura curls a freekick into the top corner he's a genius and when Ronaldinho puts a free kick under the wall he's incredible, but when Charlie Adam does it its a fluke that the keeper should be sacked for not saving?

Dun dun dun dun, Charlie Adam!!!

What about the recent form of Alan Hutton who in the last 2 months has been looking like a class right back and has had Aiden "Ronaldinho in disguise" McGeady in his back pocket as he bombs down the wing in the last 2 OF games?

The fact that Charlie Adam is the new ibrox poster boy fills me with great joy.

I had to suffer watching rangers teams with the likes of Laudrup, Gascoigne, Albertz, Van Bronkhorst etc...

rangers are basically one of the "diddy teams" in the SPL, they raise their game when playing the big bhoys.

I remember the 1994/95 season when Celtic only lost 1 out of 4 Old Firm games but we finished 5th in the league about 10 million points behind rangers.

The difference is we were not happy with that and we didn't hail Paul Byrne & Rudi Vata etc... as world superstars!

So to the answer the original point, the reason Charlie Adam is not held in the same esteem as Ronaldinho is the same reason Rolf harris is not held in the same esteem as Picasso!

And yeah, I'd love to tell you all my problem
You're not from New York City, you're from Rotherham
So get off the bandwagon, and put down the handbook
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2007, 09:42:50 PM »

Grin

There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face....William Shakespeare( Macbeth)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: