blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:35:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The blonde-Titan Freeroll
Linked Events
  • The blonde-Titan Freeroll: October 14, 2005
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The blonde-Titan Freeroll  (Read 40244 times)
pokerram

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2005, 02:57:23 PM »

looks like this will be a great tourney sure all blondes will agree with me and give tonyg a big thank you for his time and effort        THANK YOU TONY                     pokerram
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2005, 03:30:17 PM »

I tried downloading an registering, but according to the support guy who gave me the sales pitch when I first signed in, there is no affiliate record.

I clicked and downloaded from the blonde site however. I tried to get him to set the affiliate and told him I wasnt going to deposit unless I could enter the blonde tournament but he jsut gave some crap about other good tourneys on their site.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2005, 03:33:33 PM »

PM TonyG, it is important that you are recorded as coming through blonde, not only to get you into the comp but for the blonde coffers.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
danmonkey

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2005, 03:37:13 PM »

Mikky, you have to deposit $20 to get in to the freeroll.  It also takes 24-48 hours after depositing to get on the list to be able to register.
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2005, 03:48:55 PM »

Mikky, you have to deposit $20 to get in to the freeroll.  It also takes 24-48 hours after depositing to get on the list to be able to register.

Yeah but I'm not depositing if I'm not flagged as being with blonde... I know how the affiliate systems work (I am an affilate with various sites myself) and its quite profitable for blonde to have good players flagged as their afilate  Wink rather have the money going to blone than to their own bank accounts
TonyG

play to win

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2005, 05:05:41 PM »

just make a deposit and u will be fine. Send me your accoutn number please once you open your account.
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2005, 07:08:24 PM »

Hi Everyone, I have done all of the above so hopefully I will be registered and see ya all at the tables. I too have experienced the complications you had Trace with depositing on some sites till I got a neteller account which has made life a whole lot easier. Someone has also bagged my name of suzanne/suzanne666 so I have had to settle for suzanne66 which doesnt quite have the same devilish ring to it but nevermind.
Ok 2 questions.
1. Can someone please confirm that this starts at 10.00pm BST as my maths is not too good and
2. How do you switch that AWFUL music OFF, I have went into the audio settings but I cant seem to get rid of it??
AwesomeAli

I have nothing to say

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2005, 07:44:06 PM »

1. Can someone please confirm that this starts at 10.00pm BST as my maths is not too good and

Yes, 10pm

2. How do you switch that AWFUL music OFF, I have went into the audio settings but I cant seem to get rid of it??

Main lobby, click on "Options" button.  Then click on "Audio Settings" tab.  All your sound options are in there.  There are 4 options, click OFF "Music".  Try re-booting if it doesn't work.

Ali

PS - thanks to TonyG who managed to get me in even tho I hadn't deposited (I have now tho) and didn't sign up thru the blonde banner.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 07:46:23 PM by AwesomeAli » Logged

A man is like a deck of cards - You need A Heart to love him, A Diamond to marry him, A Club to smash his head in & A Spade to bury the bastard!
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2005, 07:52:54 PM »

Welcome to blonde suzanne.

1 I used my fingers and toes and worked out it is 10.00pm as well

2. when sitting at a table, click on options and then audio settings then uncheck music.

I went to all that trouble and Ali beat me to it, you getting the post anyway  Grin

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2005, 07:58:46 PM »

Thanks for the replies guys. Turns out the music was another window opened by my daughter and it was playing in the background  Embarrassed . Oooops and NO before you ask I am not BLONDE   Grin  Grin  Grin
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »

Oooops and NO before you ask I am not BLONDE   Grin  Grin  Grin

you are now BTW welcome to blonde

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2005, 12:43:09 AM »

Just picking up on mikkyT's point. I have ZERO knowledge of the affiliate business, & am inclined to keep it that way, so I'm not sure if the point I am going to make is just a me being a bit pedantic, or if in fact it's relevant to his 2 posts but......

blondepoker do NOT have an Affiliate deal with Titan. Any business you conduct with Titan after the blonde-Titan Tourney will NOT result in affiliate income, or rakeback, finding it's way to blonde.

Our deal with Titan is ONLY for the Freeroll, for which, as I indicated in my opening post (albeit vaguely) we will receive what amounts to a "sign-up fee" for each player. That is the extent of our relationship at present.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2005, 01:17:14 AM »

Ok i got my cash in, its saying its still restricted, after reading the posts i guess i now have to PM TG with my number any ideas

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2005, 01:17:57 AM »

nick you should only have to wait 24 hours and you will get in

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2005, 01:34:07 AM »

Yes nick 24 hors will be fine, i registered monday night at 8pm, and could register tuesday at 6pm!

So you will be fine.

Mikky the support at tritan have no idea about the blonde freerole , when i asked her, she just says to contact blonde as they have no affiliates as tony says.

If you clicked banner via blonde and deposit $20 you will be cooshty, trust me, we have all done it.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: