blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:31:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224723 times)
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2008, 08:38:15 PM »

LOL my dog had its first race just now, am in Romford posting now, was supposed to be the biggest betting coup somehow word got out and we went from listed @ 7-1 in the post to opening on track @ 7-4!!! Absolute farce, obv we still smashed on 8k between the owners, 2nd ain't bad, fk my life!!

But has your hound got a sponsorship deal ??

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2008, 08:39:53 PM »

or did you sub in another dog just before the last corner?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2008, 08:32:31 PM »

Sad

HI HELEN!
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2008, 08:58:49 PM »

What the fk happened to her?
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2008, 09:08:41 PM »

Poor girl..

Was out walking them both today and both were fine, done a long couple of sprints and they was as bouncy as ever, then went to little bit of water and she was splashing around when i noticed a cut on her leg. So i got her out and had a look, and was a little worried, it was approx an inch long and looked quite deep & nasty.

So i get her to the vets and they say she needs stitches and to be kept in for the afternoon. So had to leave her there and when i come back thats what they done Sad The thing you see sticking out is a pipe, its to stop any blood hanging around the area that has just been stitched and will be coming out on Tuesday. She should recover fine but am having to give her lots of TLC...

Harder than you think, Rodney and Cassie live alongside the house, sorta, but inside still... And if i put her out there with Rodney he wil probs make her worse or pull the stitches out or something stupid. I cant keep her free roam in the house, as we have a Rottweiler who gets a little jealous! So Rottweiler now has Kitchen and Front room, while cassie has, the hall and my bedroom! Nightmare!

HI HELEN!
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2008, 09:16:09 PM »

get well soon cassie
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2008, 09:19:57 PM »

Ouch, not nice. Hope she's up and running soon.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2008, 09:20:10 PM »

Thats shit luck mate, take care of her and good luck keeping them all apart  Smiley
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2008, 08:09:11 PM »

ouch..that looks a bit nasty..Just take good care of her mate...I'mm sure she'll win the derby yet for ya.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

ouch..that looks a bit nasty..Just take good care of her mate...I'mm sure she'll win the derby yet for ya.

Not whilst Phil is about!!!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2008, 12:37:11 AM »

well the time has come now with cassie a year old and rodney 10 1/2 months for them to go off to a trainer for schooling.

this wednesday rooks will kiss them goodbye and take them off to the trainer to begin what hopefully will be a successful racing career.

rodney is huge already at over 36kilos an is a tank of a dog i just hope the traps are big enough for him when he finishes growing.

hopefully rooks will post some more pics prior to them going off to the trainer.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2008, 08:19:02 AM »

well the time has come now with cassie a year old and rodney 10 1/2 months for them to go off to a trainer for schooling.

this wednesday rooks will kiss them goodbye and take them off to the trainer to begin what hopefully will be a successful racing career.

rodney is huge already at over 36kilos an is a tank of a dog i just hope the traps are big enough for him when he finishes growing.

hopefully rooks will post some more pics prior to them going off to the trainer.

Cool...so how long will it be before they are ready for their first race? (I need to start saving up)

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »

what trainer?
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2008, 01:38:22 PM »

its gonna b 3 0r 4 months before cassie runs although she will start work almost imediatly now her injury has cleared up.

rodney will take a little longer due to his age and also the fact hes so big and clumsy and also has a toe injury which needs a couple weeks of attention.

they are going to a young up and coming trainer at oxford mick petterson

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2008, 01:41:42 PM »

its gonna b 3 0r 4 months before cassie runs although she will start work almost imediatly now her injury has cleared up.

rodney will take a little longer due to his age and also the fact hes so big and clumsy and also has a toe injury which needs a couple weeks of attention.

they are going to a young up and coming trainer at oxford mick petterson

you shall of course be letting us know when they go for their first race...especially Rodney...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: