blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:19:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 225481 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »

HI HELEN!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 14, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »

I was looking up some stats about Scurlogue and he won 51 races from 63!!! thats an amazing strike rate for a greyhound, especially when you look at how he won them!

he went off as jolly in 60 out of the 63 races lol!!!!

I think he broke something like 20 track records as well, crazy dog.

the game needs another scurlogue badly now, revitalise the sport.

there might be a scurlogue on this thread, who knows, fingers crossed.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: June 14, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »

I was looking up some stats about Scurlogue and he won 51 races from 63!!! thats an amazing strike rate for a greyhound, especially when you look at how he won them!

Yeah i saw his win rate too, unbelievable stuff!

Also noticed that he was never put into stud?

HI HELEN!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 14, 2008, 10:32:52 PM »

Yeah i saw his win rate too, unbelievable stuff!

Also noticed that he was never put into stud?

I couldn't see anything about him being put into stud or why not, bit odd though.

did notice in one of the stories that he was swapped for a cow before he started racing, wow, how bad do you run if you're that guy! hope at least the cow was a good'n lol.

i noticed that he broke records at 650m or something like that, i think he would've done westmead hawk tbh at that distance.

have you watched the race on youtube against ballyreagen bob where he breaks down/stops chasing? yuck! would've been the greatest race ever, made me feel sick watching that, was reading up on bob as well, clocked 32 races on the spin and only ecer lost 6!! maybe the greatest match up that never was, i think he got so far behind he couldnt see the hare and stopped chasing, never know if he wouldve got to bob!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:46:17 PM by bolt pp » Logged
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2008, 12:49:28 AM »

bob was a better dog than champ again prob upto 750 metres.

westmead hawk would've beat champ over 650 easily as hawk would have gone so far clear champ probably would have stopped chasing.

champ was a great dog to watch and a freak but the reason he broke so many records was because his races were run over distances rarely run at the tracks so they werent necessarily strong track records. i dont think many of them still stand today maybe 1 or 2. im fairly sure he still holds the 925m record at romford a distance rarely run.
most of the races he won were made up opens for entertainment value against very mediocre opposition.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2008, 11:38:41 AM »

Good News and Bad News..

Bad News - Mick went to the kennels yesterday morning as per, and finds Rodney with a cut paw/bit of pad missing - so he gave him pain killer injection and wrapped him up, booked in for a visit to course doc on Tuesday. Sigh, 3 weeks or so out of action.

Good News - Have been to the schooling track with Cassie this morning, initially just for her to get fired up.. First dog went round and she was raring to go ears pricked and jumping about. So she was handslipped round and chased really well. Obviously running green as its her first run round a track - but good news is that she chases ! Very pleased.

Took my camera to try and get a pic or two but bloody forgot as i was too busy watching her! Next week.

Fingers Crossed, she could be on the card in the next 2-3 months..

HI HELEN!
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2008, 11:42:03 AM »

gogogogogogogogo
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »

Good News and Bad News..

Bad News - Mick went to the kennels yesterday morning as per, and finds Rodney with a cut paw/bit of pad missing - so he gave him pain killer injection and wrapped him up, booked in for a visit to course doc on Tuesday. Sigh, 3 weeks or so out of action.

Good News - Have been to the schooling track with Cassie this morning, initially just for her to get fired up.. First dog went round and she was raring to go ears pricked and jumping about. So she was handslipped round and chased really well. Obviously running green as its her first run round a track - but good news is that she chases ! Very pleased.

Took my camera to try and get a pic or two but bloody forgot as i was too busy watching her! Next week.

Where are they going to run m8?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 22, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »

Good News and Bad News..

Were you not supposed to be at Church this morning boyo - it's Sunday?

The Cherry's - well done. Bad news on Rodney, but it's all part & parcel of the game. It must have been some willy-raising thrill to watch Cassie have her first run. Don't forget the 'photos next week.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »

I think Rooks said they would most prob run at Oxford ... regardless of where their first run is gonna be ... I will be there!

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

Good News and Bad News..

Where are they going to run m8?
I think Rooks said they would most prob run at Oxford ... regardless of where their first run is gonna be ... I will be there!

Yes Oxford, Cassie hopefully have her first trial in about 8 weeks or so...

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: June 22, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »

Good News and Bad News..

Were you not supposed to be at Church this morning boyo - it's Sunday?

The Cherry's - well done. Bad news on Rodney, but it's all part & parcel of the game. It must have been some willy-raising thrill to watch Cassie have her first run. Don't forget the 'photos next week.

Try not to, but like i said, i meant to get them this week but just watching her made me forget! I pictured her running in the Oaks final when she was going round! Grin

HI HELEN!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: July 13, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »

just a quick update

as well as rodneys injured pad cassie has unfortunatly injured a leg whilst gallopping which has now set her back a few weeks to.

rodneys pad has virtually heeled and he should start work again this week with cassie another week or so behind. its hard to tell as cassies has a musscle injury which can take longer in some animals than others.

its gonna be interesting, eeven though theres 2 months between them its going to be close which hits the track first.

fingers crossed for no more setbacks and we can see them both running sometime in september at a guess.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: July 13, 2008, 04:35:19 PM »

just a quick update

as well as rodneys injured pad cassie has unfortunatly injured a leg whilst gallopping which has now set her back a few weeks to.

rodneys pad has virtually heeled and he should start work again this week with cassie another week or so behind. its hard to tell as cassies has a musscle injury which can take longer in some animals than others.

its gonna be interesting, eeven though theres 2 months between them its going to be close which hits the track first.

fingers crossed for no more setbacks and we can see them both running sometime in september at a guess.

here here, night out at the dogs when they fun FTW
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: July 13, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »

just a quick update

September?.. how far is Oxford from Luton again?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: