blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:38:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224676 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: September 04, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »

Not great but...

HI HELEN!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 04, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »

Get in!

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 04, 2008, 03:15:22 PM »

N1 rooks I bet yr like a dog with 2 ***** at the mo  thumbs up
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »

n1
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 04, 2008, 03:34:08 PM »

Rookies Fantasy (W)

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 04, 2008, 03:41:50 PM »

Rookies Fantasy (W)

VW Cheesy

Nice to know he chases! Bet you can't wait for a race now!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: September 04, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »

Rookies Fantasy (W)

VW Cheesy

Nice to know he chases! Bet you can't wait for a race now!

LOL, yes veru wide round the first, but he almost got to the hare so they sped it up, going round the 3rd he slowed a bit as hare was too far ahead and when they slowed it down a bit he chased again and railed nicely round the 4th. Was quite funny.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: September 04, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »

Plan for Rodney:

Next Thurs, handslip
+1 week, in the traps
+2 week, in the traps
+3 week, depending on whether he tries turning in traps alot or not he could be having official trials in 4 weeks time.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: September 04, 2008, 03:56:12 PM »

Cassie is one week behind rodney and will be going for a handslip nxt thursday too. her first since season.

HI HELEN!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 04, 2008, 03:58:39 PM »

brilliant stuff... getting exciting now.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: September 04, 2008, 04:06:50 PM »

I arranged with Mick (trainer) that we meet him at kennels and I pick up cassie, take her for a car ride and give her some fuss, meet him at stadium, watch rodney and then drive cassie back to kennel. No problem. (He takes Rodney in van).

So we gets cassie, take her with us, she is happy. We get to stadium earlyish and there are trainers everywhere unloading there dogs back and forth, so cassie is looking over my shoulder out the door and getting a little wound and excited, nothing wrong there, cant hurt. Anyway, Mick walks past with Rodney and another mutt and they wander up to the middle of the track behind us. So I open my door, get out, shut the door. Easy eh? Not for Turny, he opens his door, and lets Cassie jump out past him and go for a run after Rodney and the other dog Mick had. Every trainer there must have turned around and thought WTF are they doing LOL. I kept my head down and blamed turny, luckily she didnt run off as she was too excited and interested in Rodney.

HI HELEN!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: September 04, 2008, 04:06:58 PM »

oops sorry guys just to caught up in it all to take pics!

well he chases thats the main thing and wanted to tear the hare apart at the end.

not the greatest bit of hare driving i ever seen, started too slowly causing him to course the hare then pulled it away to much of the 2nd bend. he looked to ease up going into the 3rd bend and for a mo i thought he may give up but this i think was him loseing site of the hare momentarily as the hare driver had pulled it to far ahead. he must of caught sight of it again around the crown of the top bend because he ran a fantastic 4th bend and really ran to the pick up.

to be honest compared with some there who handslipped before he did he didnt look as fast on the eye, but hes a big long striding dog and those type can be decieving. it was his first ever look at a hare and a racetrack so in that respect it was great to see him there and chasing and the way he seemed to grasp it towards the end was encouraging. he should come on loads for that!
he looked to come off sound which was most important and was ready to go again if he could straight after.

roll on next week when hopefully cassie will be having a handslip to, though she did have a little run today lol as she eascaped from the car (my fault again!) as so excited with everything going on around her lol.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 04, 2008, 04:07:53 PM »

[ ] Wp Turny you NUGGET !   LOL

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 04, 2008, 04:40:51 PM »

oops sorry guys just to caught up in it all to take pics!

well he chases thats the main thing and wanted to tear the hare apart at the end.

not the greatest bit of hare driving i ever seen, started too slowly causing him to course the hare then pulled it away to much of the 2nd bend. he looked to ease up going into the 3rd bend and for a mo i thought he may give up but this i think was him loseing site of the hare momentarily as the hare driver had pulled it to far ahead. he must of caught sight of it again around the crown of the top bend because he ran a fantastic 4th bend and really ran to the pick up.

to be honest compared with some there who handslipped before he did he didnt look as fast on the eye, but hes a big long striding dog and those type can be decieving. it was his first ever look at a hare and a racetrack so in that respect it was great to see him there and chasing and the way he seemed to grasp it towards the end was encouraging. he should come on loads for that!
he looked to come off sound which was most important and was ready to go again if he could straight after.

roll on next week when hopefully cassie will be having a handslip to, though she did have a little run today lol as she eascaped from the car (my fault again!) as so excited with everything going on around her lol.

its hard to tell at that age what they will be like speed wise - plenty of time for that to develop. The main thing is it has a real racing instinct and good action. and it looks quite promising.

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: September 09, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »

SIGH, more setback.

Rodney out for 2-3 weeks.

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: