blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:57:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Am I Allowed to say p*****d off, I hate Virgin!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I Allowed to say p*****d off, I hate Virgin!  (Read 1755 times)
claypole

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:31 PM »

As some of you know, my trip to Vegas is due to be short this year - down to my mums 70th birthday at same time as main event.  However, I merrily arrived at Gatwick this morning, looking forward to a sleeping pill on the plane, sort me out with a kip and then check in and be at the Bellagio for the $1000 by 8pm.

Well tonight Matthew, I will be playing the Daddy!  Absolute joke, flight cancelled, rearranged for 4pm tomorrow so I have lost a day and a half.  The lucky so and so's flying back today (if any of your loved ones are due back tomorrow morning) have got an extra night.

I saw a miffed looking Vicky Coren and John Duthie - sure they were sipping champagne in upper class while we sat on the tarmac for 20 mins!

The crew were an absolute disgrace.  Some of them ate sandwiches in the galley when we hadn't eaten for 4 hrs and then there idea to cheer people up - have a guess the age competition for the 15 crew - hilarious when a number of holidays are ruined!

Anyway, should still make the $1500 on Thursday and I think I'll win the Daddy or Mansion tonight to make me feel better - feel free to donate chips if you feel sorry for me  Wink
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 06:13:54 PM »

no excuses .... thats 50p please Wink

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 06:14:15 PM »

BA. Better in every way.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »

no excuses .... thats 50p please Wink

You can have 50p Kev, got $8000 burning a whole in my back pocket lol
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 06:18:29 PM »

BA. Better in every way.

Sorry Tikay, as far as i am aware BigArmo is a Virgin - unless you know something about him we don't?

sponsored by Fyffes
RioRodent

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 06:29:23 PM »

Tomorrow's VS043 flight will leave on time and all passengers will have a thoroughly enjoyable flight...

Tomorrow's VS043 flight will leave on time and all passengers will have a thoroughly enjoyable flight...

£10 to £10k Challenge

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 12:32:09 AM »

I know someone on the good end of this - he's at the hilton paid for by Virgin, in a suite with a whirlpool tub, a free buffet, and will be on his way to play a bit of extra poker tonight.

He's only on standby to come home tomorrow, so he may end up stuck there for a few days - poor thing- he has said, however that he will be coming from the airport on Saturday if need be to play at the Cheesey home game Smiley

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no bubble; there is the Final Table.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 09:02:29 AM »

Off to try again, I really hope today goes better or I am likely to explode!
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »

we fly out at 9.50 tomorrow morning from manchester .

muz and i ,not booked anywere yet ,but the last 2 weeks are curtisy of laddys .

i love usa .

i`v become cos`s bitch
Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 04:40:15 PM »

BA. Better in every way.

Sorry...MAXJet win hands down...Direct Business Class from Stansted £350 each way.

]https://www.maxjet.com/homeAction.do]

Wait...What!?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 05:46:01 PM »

BA. Better in every way.

Sorry...MAXJet win hands down...Direct Business Class from Stansted £350 each way.

but how does one get to stanstead ? (from aberdeen or inverness)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 05:47:42 PM »

BA. Better in every way.

Very nice service it is as well ... almost as nice as BMI's biz offering without having to go oop north.

Not as nice as AA's Biz service, but then about grand cheaper Smiley

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no bubble; there is the Final Table.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: