blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:44:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3051 3052 3053 3054 [3055] 3056 3057 3058 3059 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6331787 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45810 on: June 25, 2016, 09:21:25 PM »

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45811 on: June 25, 2016, 09:27:59 PM »

I am confident to declare I have the winning story for the day.

Doesn't involve me playing poker (I am on 19,050) but I am not entirely sure I want to say it while still playing the comp Cheesy Might be one for your morning squeeze.

File it under "I've seen at lot of things at a poker table..."

I'll run it past tikay at the break. Hopefully after he's found his whippet (seems to be wearing a flat cap...)

I made the mistake of leaving my hoodie in the car, and I have no idea where my car is, so have had to don a ( very stylish, if I may say so) hat and scarf ensemble. The dealer seems to be impressed, and is eyeing me up.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky_Crash

View Profile
« Reply #45812 on: June 25, 2016, 09:41:54 PM »

Doesn't involve me playing poker (I am on 19,050) but I am not entirely sure I want to say it while still playing the comp Cheesy Might be one for your morning squeeze.

File it under "I've seen at lot of things at a poker table..."

I'll run it past tikay at the break. Hopefully after he's found his whippet (seems to be wearing a flat cap...)

I made the mistake of leaving my hoodie in the car, and I have no idea where my car is, so have had to don a ( very stylish, if I may say so) hat and scarf ensemble. The dealer seems to be impressed and is eyeing me up.

It worked for Blumenfield!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:43:59 PM by Marky_Crash » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #45813 on: June 25, 2016, 09:43:48 PM »

Jeeves, poor thing, has been running back and forth all morning.

Needs a pay rise, I reckon.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45814 on: June 25, 2016, 09:49:19 PM »

Thankfully, the hoodie has been located. It was hanging on the back of my chair all the time.

God bless Jeeves.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45815 on: June 25, 2016, 09:55:10 PM »

Amazing scenes on Table Tal. Literally.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45816 on: June 25, 2016, 09:59:27 PM »

An American chap on my table just said the half time score in Croatia v Portugal was "zip zip", only to quickly be corrected by a fellow countryman who said "yes, but the English call that zero zero".

Heathens.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #45817 on: June 25, 2016, 10:00:41 PM »

I will tell that story. Later.

Meanwhile there's a new guy at our table, who limp-called a raise to 1300 pre from UTG, then called the all in for a third of his stack, being the second day guy to do so.

Flop KJ9ssd. He now bets 5.6k into 15. Gets a fold. Obviously, he has .

Only way to play it. One guy nearly lost his hat.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #45818 on: June 25, 2016, 10:04:33 PM »

Meanwhile there's a new guy at our table, who limp-called a raise to 1300 pre from UTG, then called the all in for a third of his stack, being the second day guy to do so.

I knew a guy once who said that he'd yet to see a hand he didn't like at PLO8.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky_Crash

View Profile
« Reply #45819 on: June 25, 2016, 10:08:13 PM »

Remember and tell him about the Big O game @ the Rio so you can both have a backup plan if the tourney goes pear shaped Smiley
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #45820 on: June 25, 2016, 10:11:21 PM »

Player opppsite me reports a marked card to the dealer. Hand plays out and finishes. I jokingly say "seven of diamonds!", choosing what I figured is one of the more inoccuous cards and least likely to be marked.

Dealer turns over 

I am their king.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #45821 on: June 25, 2016, 10:16:07 PM »

Player opppsite me reports a marked card to the dealer. Hand plays out and finishes. I jokingly say "seven of diamonds!", choosing what I figured is one of the more inoccuous cards and least likely to be marked.

Dealer turns over 

I am their king.

You're the guy doing the marking!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45822 on: June 25, 2016, 10:19:32 PM »

I knew a guy once who said that he'd yet to see a hand he didn't like at PLO8.

Don't suppose his name was Albert, was it?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45823 on: June 25, 2016, 10:20:14 PM »

Dealer turns over 

I am their king.

No other explanation.

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45824 on: June 25, 2016, 10:20:25 PM »

Dealer turns over 

I am their king.

That would have been my initial reaction. Smiley

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
Pages: 1 ... 3051 3052 3053 3054 [3055] 3056 3057 3058 3059 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: