blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:37:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 [2397] 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6334973 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35940 on: October 25, 2013, 11:00:03 AM »

Subtle? Moi?

Good post.

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35941 on: October 25, 2013, 11:04:53 AM »

Fingers crossed, it has now (99%) been confirmed, I am defintely pregnant. Will know 100% sure in just over 24 hours.

Got the expected date of birth, name, & everything. Been quite a pregnancy, too, 11 months already, plenty of scares along the road, & 4 months still to go, so that'll be 15 months in total.

Excited, but very very nervous. Apparently the baby is HUGE.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35942 on: October 25, 2013, 11:07:40 AM »

Booked.  I was made aware of your diary clash by one of blondes learned members and immediately promised to desist with the questioning.  No harm done, I don't the necessary authorisation to play tomorrow anyway!!!

Ahh, you are very understanding, thank you.

It was VERY awkward, & I had the dither of all dithers.

I'm really sorry I could not reply, it was all a bit awkward.

Anyway, I decided to try & do both, so will doubtless fall between two stools, (shit just got real) but it can't be helped.

Feast or famine, it was always so, but at least I'm not dying quietly, pipe & slippers, dog with a limp & all that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35943 on: October 25, 2013, 11:08:07 AM »

Fingers crossed, it has now (99%) been confirmed, I am defintely pregnant. Will know 100% sure in just over 24 hours.

Got the expected date of birth, name, & everything. Been quite a pregnancy, too, 11 months already, plenty of scares along the road, & 4 months still to go, so that'll be 15 months in total.

Do you know who the father is?

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35944 on: October 25, 2013, 11:09:21 AM »

Do you know who the father is?

It was one of those immaculate conception things, it just happened, a meeting of minds, that sort of thing.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35945 on: October 25, 2013, 11:22:08 AM »

Apparently I have the forceps and suction pump.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35946 on: October 25, 2013, 11:23:37 AM »

For no real reason, but I just checked how many e-mails I have written & sent this week - as of 11am this morning, from Monday - 254.

Jeez.

These are not generic jobbies, they are all specific & individual.

Dread to think how many incomimg I get - business ones - must be 200 per day, easy. The bulk are usually "read only", but what with the baby & everyrthing, there has been a huge % that needed a reply. 

How does our mind process all that info?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35947 on: October 25, 2013, 11:25:15 AM »

Apparently I have the forceps and suction pump.

You can be the surrogate Mother, OK?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35948 on: October 25, 2013, 11:34:24 AM »

Before I retire to bed every night, I like to "unwind", de-stress.

It will always involve reading in bed for half an hour, but before I go up, I like to find some music on You Tube, maybe some guitar stuff by Gilmour or Knopfler, or Lightning Seeds, Cure, anything that relaxes me.

Last night on MTV they had the Eminem Official Top 20, which was, as they say (there's they again) epic, & some decent Family Guy episodes.

Wednesday evening, not so much, as I had a nasty moment.

That "de-stress" selection can be all sorts of things. Don't laugh, (OK,. laugh...) but I really enjoy watching 5 minutes of assorted Pingu clips. You know, Pingu the Scandi (?) penguin thing.

Typed in pingu, but imagine my horror when these popped up. What have they done to Pingu? He used to be lovely, so innocent. Is nothing sacred?

Look away now, ADULT CONTENT. No, really.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:55:31 AM by tikay » Logged

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35949 on: October 25, 2013, 12:13:54 PM »

Ah, so that would be the reason for the weight gain.
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #35950 on: October 25, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »

Will be a massive weight off tikays shoulders when we get him to stack off with 9 high later!
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #35951 on: October 25, 2013, 03:48:56 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/oct/25/ryanair-baggage-boarding-pass-michael-oleary

The first concrete measures since its chief executive, Michael O'Leary, made a Damascene conversion to better customer service

So it seems that Mr O'Leary agrees with The Camel and me  Wink
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #35952 on: October 25, 2013, 08:46:33 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/oct/25/ryanair-baggage-boarding-pass-michael-oleary

The first concrete measures since its chief executive, Michael O'Leary, made a Damascene conversion to better customer service

So it seems that Mr O'Leary agrees with The Camel and me  Wink

I recently paid MORE to fly Aer Lingus.  Anything to avoid Ryan Air imo. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35953 on: October 25, 2013, 09:48:48 PM »

Does Sir like a large one?
 Click to see full-size image.

400 ton locomotive.

What a beast!

Don't think I've eveer seen such a monster, weighs in at nearly 400 tons, wow.

Great name, too - Big Boy - love that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Pacific_Big_Boy

I never saw your name on the list for the SPT Grand Final tomorrow - you coming along? I have that shirt with all the signatures on, which Aussie09 organised, I was supposed to send it to you, but I, err, forgot, sorry.
Unfortunately, the Sat schedule is not very convenient with my work/life schedule so I gave up when the direct daily sats were cancelled. I know they reintroduced them this week but by then the wife had allocated my time elsewhere so i'll be M.I.A. this weekend. I normally come and play the side event on the Saturday but as I went to Madrid on a rugby tour last weekend, wifeys request didn't seem unreasonable!!!! Will make more of an effort next time(probably).

Cymru am byth
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #35954 on: October 26, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »

Was down at the Forth Bridge today in preparation for tomorrow. Found some stats I thought you would like.

Click to see full-size image.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Pages: 1 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 [2397] 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: