blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:36:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 2970 2971 2972 2973 [2974] 2975 2976 2977 2978 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6329080 times)
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #44595 on: May 26, 2016, 01:05:26 PM »

Why didn’t he leave Jeeves to sort out the phone. No updates only mean that we can assume he is crying over a latte in a nearby Starbucks. Muttering under his breath something like "Bloody PUC codes or PACK codes whatever they are called, feking Vodaphone.  Why me?”
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #44596 on: May 26, 2016, 01:14:20 PM »

Why didn’t he leave Jeeves to sort out the phone. No updates only mean that we can assume he is crying over a latte in a nearby Starbucks. Muttering under his breath something like "Bloody PUC codes or PACK codes whatever they are called, feking Vodaphone.  Why me?”

+1

#sortitoutjeeves

Life has no rebuy options
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #44597 on: May 26, 2016, 03:30:58 PM »

Tikay,

You can go into Carphone Warehouse and buy any phone you like from as little as £10. All phones sold by Carphone Warehouse are unlocked so your SIM will work.

xx
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #44598 on: May 26, 2016, 10:10:43 PM »

What? No phone update? This is worrying me now because in the days leading up to Vegas our horse can't be getting himself into a lather. We see on the pleno thread how to approach serious comps, relaxed mental state & healthy food. Right about now Tikay needs to be doing a spot of meditation and quaffing pineapple/beetroot not flipping his shit in the Vodafone shop. God help us all. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #44599 on: May 26, 2016, 10:13:42 PM »

What? No phone update? This is worrying me now because in the days leading up to Vegas our horse can't be getting himself into a lather. We see on the pleno thread how to approach serious comps, relaxed mental state & healthy food. Right about now Tikay needs to be doing a spot of meditation and quaffing pineapple/beetroot not flipping his shit in the Vodafone shop. God help us all. 

Cant ring him when he grims us now bud, part of the masterplan?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44600 on: May 28, 2016, 11:25:54 AM »

Staking Update, for Mere.

Payments received in the last few days from.....

Longines £89

Mr Dickie £89

Hutch GF £89

Engy £89

All safely received by Bank TX, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44601 on: May 28, 2016, 11:32:27 AM »

Mobile phone-wise, everything going well.

Just off to Bentalls Kingston, for the 4th trip to the Vodafone shop.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44602 on: May 29, 2016, 09:35:58 AM »

Morning.

The 'phone saga is going well.

Off to the Vodafone store in Bentalls Kingston @ 11am, for visit # 5. 

Machka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44603 on: May 30, 2016, 04:41:43 PM »

In an odd twist of events, I once met once of these camming girls.

Next Door, who are famously prudish with these things, somehow got their wires crossed & invited a particular young lady to the Luton leg of the SPT.  

She turned up, somewhat pneumatic & flirty, but generally pleasant.

And then the word got round, later the same day "have you googled her?"

Oh my, oh my oh my.

I can't for the life of me remember her name now, but I think it was Kitty Somebody. Might have been "Lee", I just can't recall. Pretty sure Tighty will remember the young lady in question, if only because he has such an ordered mind.

Think it was the same SPT that John McCririck, Jac Arama  that bloody "Crow" bloke were present.  

Quite how those wires got so badly crossed I'll never know. Next Door don't like that sort of thing one little bit.

Hi tikay, it's been a while.  I had 11 months of your diary to catch up on which took a while.

I really enjoyed reading about Gil's adventures into running, quite a transition from wondering how to start running to registering for 10k races.  Really impressive.  Also good to see you are making an attempt at getting out and walking more, eating healthier, drinking less (no) lattes and smoking less.

You really know how to make a simple task into a saga.  Run-flat tyre replacement, mobile phone replacement springs to mind.

Not much posted about photography over the last year, I'm sure you were on the verge of really getting into photography.  What happened, too few hours in the day, or would those flying planes never be still long enough to get a whole one in the shot?

Look forward to hearing about your Vegas adventures, as a non-contributing member this year I hope you still win it all.  It's about time.

And the main purpose of me posting...
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44604 on: June 01, 2016, 02:52:53 PM »

I don't think there's anything wrong with Tony's phone at all, I just think he wants to go off the grid for a few days. (Probably woman trouble)

The older I get, the better I was.
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #44605 on: June 01, 2016, 05:14:47 PM »

I went through similar frustration with Vodafone and I had been with them since 1981.  After 2 weeks of them messing me around I took my PAC code and moved to EE keeping my old number.  Dealing with Vodafone customer service was a nightmare!!!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44606 on: June 01, 2016, 05:16:22 PM »

BOOM

We have 'phone.

Just gotta learn how to work it now, & crucially, how to best upload photos direct onto blonde & elsewhere. Sounds easy enough in the right hands.

Think Tom suggested "WhatsApp" but it sounds very complicated. I just wanna go click - Post. Can't be that difficult, can it?

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44607 on: June 01, 2016, 05:20:43 PM »

BOOM

We have 'phone.

Just gotta learn how to work it now, & crucially, how to best upload photos direct onto blonde & elsewhere. Sounds easy enough in the right hands.

Think Tom suggested "WhatsApp" but it sounds very complicated. I just wanna go click - Post. Can't be that difficult, can it?

I have one question.

Why did it take so long?
Why did they need a PAC?

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #44608 on: June 01, 2016, 05:29:16 PM »

The clock seems to need adjusting.

Do you have a new number?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #44609 on: June 01, 2016, 07:30:32 PM »

Hope you got a Nokia 130 phone. Nice and simple and I just ordered one for Mrs D. She said " I just wanna phone that can call and text. None of this Samsung nonsense you got me last time"
Pages: 1 ... 2970 2971 2972 2973 [2974] 2975 2976 2977 2978 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: