blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:45:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Grosvenor Grand Prix @ Walsall DAY ONE LIVE UPDATE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grosvenor Grand Prix @ Walsall DAY ONE LIVE UPDATE  (Read 46110 times)
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2005, 03:58:59 PM »

yet agian our leader has been tossed into an Aquarium  Wink

Amazing luck, he will have excuse not to be CL by the end of the day  Roll Eyes

Ian... get well soon   thumbs up

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2005, 03:59:31 PM »

Slight damage taken by ActionJack holding qs ks on a board of  x  kh x which failed to improve against the  ad ac which he was up against!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2005, 04:05:14 PM »

Oi Dave! That's a real tough table I've drawn there. Any A Ali especially....... I'm in a "go for it" mood, I'm plannning to come back with plenty of chips, or not come back, & have a rest tomorrow.

Blinds are now 50 - 100. So we've been playing 45 mins. Three more 45 minute levels, then we go 1 hour levels.  I guess we will get two 1 hour levels today.

How many will survive from Flight One, has got to be the question. 106 sat down - what, 50? Remember, it's Pot Limit.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Yogi-Bear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2005, 04:08:27 PM »

I asked that on page 1 think ill stick with my first guess of 118 coming back. R there any breaks or r they playing straight through those first few levels to get rid of as many as possible??

Yogi
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2005, 04:08:51 PM »

Afternoon Robert, what a splendid front-running effort from you last night. That apart, I don't even wanna THINK about last night today. Guess I'll be sweeping up the mess all day Monday.......Ayya!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2005, 04:11:51 PM »

tikay can you give rob yong and nottingham nick a slap from me, for being cheeky

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2005, 04:12:48 PM »

R there any breaks or r they playing straight through

hav U been talkin wit 16 year olds via Text me55ages a lot L8LY M8??  Grin
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 04:14:31 PM by Dave » Logged

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2005, 04:14:08 PM »

Afternoon Robert, what a splendid front-running effort from you last night. That apart, I don't even wanna THINK about last night today. Guess I'll be sweeping up the mess all day Monday.......Ayya!

Thanks tikay, highs and lows of poker in one game, I know what you mean when you say "It's been emotional"

Forget about last night until Monday, concentrate on this one and bring home the bacon.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 04:15:47 PM »

Will do Iron.

Bad news on the levels. A crestfallen Dani has just informed me that there has been a change of plan, we will now play, in each of the Two Day One Flights, 7 x 45 minute levels...... Clearly, not Dani's decision, I feel sorry for him, as he's gonna get it in the neck.

Yogi-Bear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2005, 04:18:47 PM »

16 yr olds??

HEHEHEHE.

I'm a text maniac. Send several hundred a month. Don't like talking to people.

Poor Dani. TEll him Yogi says Hi. Pity I can't be there to back him up a little with the TD. He should have come to rules meeting to help back me up. HEHEHEHE.

Yogi
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2005, 04:19:08 PM »

Oh, "breaks" someone asked. There will be a break at the end of Level Two - THIS level. About 4.45pm I guress. Unless they decide to change it......

Yogi-Bear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2005, 04:24:07 PM »

Oh, "breaks" someone asked. There will be a break at the end of Level Two - THIS level. About 4.45pm I guress. Unless they decide to change it......

Tikay. Was there a subtle hint at sarcasm there???

Yogi
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2005, 04:24:30 PM »

Tikay - you are doing a great job - here and with the forum as a whole. Pulse (tighty) was telling me last night how hard you were working so make sure you get a break and get rid of that cold.

Is pulse wearing his pink shirt again??  He had it on last night at Luton and I think he was trying to tell us something...... if he has it on again today he's telling us that he doesn't wash his clothes very often.........

please say hello to Mrs Red dog (who is a saint for being such an enthusiastic rail bird) for me.

Wish we were there moaning about our bad beats........so jealous.

Good luck to all the blondites.

Tracey X
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2005, 04:25:58 PM »

ActionJack has been across for another moan, every time he loses a hand he troops across here to bemoan his luck. After he described this hand, Chubby Niowab said "you Fish, you mean you never saw it coming?"......

OK, ActionJack is holding  asp kc, Matey Boy has 

Flop comes - you can almost guess......

ah kh

Turn is...

And the River, according to ActionJack, an innocent looking....

Oops......

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2005, 04:29:27 PM »

Tikay can you tell Chubbs that he should enjoy his lead while it lasts. 3 points is nothing!!!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: