blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:13:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 29744 times)
TheReader23

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2007, 03:12:01 PM »

Hello Reader

Are you Michael's mum?  I located him and told him someone was requesting information about him.  He said "It must be my Mum, she loves blondepoker!"  In any case, welcome to blonde.  He looks to be doing fine and is sat right next to Chris Moneymaker who seams to be stealing the show today.  I took this picture with a messy stack before he had a chance to tidy it up for his mum, his words not mine LOL.

Chili --

Thanks so much.....yes, I'm the Mom, or in your case, mum.  And thanks so much for the picture. 

TheReader23 AKA The Mom
Queen of Hearts

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »

A present for Queen of Hearts

Thanks Chilli

And I meant it .... love your shoes .... where did you get them?

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2007, 03:18:11 PM »

After having his K-K botty inexplicably spanked by A-4 earlier on, Chris Moormans is fighting back with some hardcore hand to rear end action of his own. On this occasion, Ola Brandborn was the man with the raw behind, the Swede re-raising Moorman initial 2.4k bet from the cut-off to, well... he stuck in a chunk, so it was pretty much all-in.

With a severely short-stacked big blind pushing for 4,300, Moorman saw a chance for a near treble up so quickly made the call.

Moorman =
Brandborn =
Scandieboy =

The first two cards were far from useless, Chris Moorman picking up potential flush and straight draws, but it was not needed once the third Eight hit the deck, followed by King avoiding Turn and a River cards.

Board =

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 03:20:46 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
J8OFFSUIT
J8OFFSUIT

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2007, 03:23:58 PM »

thanks for the great updates guys... really enjoyed reading thru them yesterday... keep an eye on Stuart Rutter for me please!

darn...i think i may have been the sucker at the table
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »

Doig, Doug, Doig, Doug? With the 'u' neighbouring the 'i' on the keyboard and Doug the more common name to us ignorant Englishers, you can possibly allow Pokerstars this slip up. But whatever the player listings say, there is now a black line firmly bisecting his name in two, the plucky Welsh qualifier joining Flushy at the bar and reluctantly explaining with a slight red blemish in his cheeks, "I thought he had bollox, I was wrong." Still hesitant to explain in detail, Doig added, "I had top pair and thought he was at it, but he wasn't, he hit trips."
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2007, 03:44:11 PM »

Liz Leiu has just gone, dont know how.

Marc Goodwin just added another 10k to his stack upto 58k, as I arrived he called a preflop all in with 77.  The unfortunate bluffer was in horrendous shape with 72 and must be just cursing himself at his bad timing and wrong person probably.

Roberto Romanello  35K 
Roberto's mouth - Full Fathom 5
Ken Wong 59K
Ian Woodley  39K
John Murphy  9.6K

Surindar Sunar 98,000 from a starting stack of around 38,000, the majority of his chips taken from a still very vocal and still in Daniel Phillips.

gasman

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2007, 03:46:33 PM »

How's Javed Abrahams getting on?
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2007, 03:47:24 PM »

After having his K-K botty inexplicably spanked by A-4 earlier on, Chris Moormans is fighting back with some hardcore hand to rear end action of his own. On this occasion, Ola Brandborn was the man with the raw behind, the Swede re-raising Moorman initial 2.4k bet from the cut-off to, well... he stuck in a chunk, so it was pretty much all-in.

With a severely short-stacked big blind pushing for 4,300, Moorman saw a chance for a near treble up so quickly made the call.

Moorman =
Brandborn =
Scandieboy =

The first two cards were far from useless, Chris Moorman picking up potential flush and straight draws, but it was not needed once the third Eight hit the deck, followed by King avoiding Turn and a River cards.

Board =

Crikey, I didn't realise I was that close up.  Shocked

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2007, 03:50:27 PM »

Thanks Chilli

LOL Thankyou, I bought them from a shop in Camdem Town about a month ago.  They cost me an extra £80 ontop of what they cost because I got my purse nicked on the underground on the way home from Camden, buggers.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »

Chili went looking for him prior to the break but isn't 100% sure what he looks like. I know his face though, so will make sure he the first player I find on my next journey down.
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2007, 03:52:27 PM »

Martyn Reeve, nice lad from Swansea: "No movement, still on my starting stack (50k)"

keep going mate.good luck to martyn and roberto.you may not have heard of martyn,but he is a very good player and im sure roberto would acknowledge this.keep going lads,from dylan
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »

Surindar Sunar 98,000 from a starting stack of around 38,000, the majority of his chips taken from a still very vocal and still in Daniel Phillips.

I don't think Kinboshi is playing...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2007, 03:54:51 PM »

Joey Lovelady is watching his nemesis from the sidelines, assassin Ben Grundy waking up with A-J and calling the Liverpudlian's push with K-7. No help arrived.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2007, 03:56:30 PM »

Soz, its not looking good.  I went to find him just now and his original table had been broken up and I couldn't find him.  Snoops is about to go down and have another look incase I'm just being divvy.

Queen of Hearts

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »

Thanks Chilli

LOL Thankyou, I bought them from a shop in Camdem Town about a month ago.  They cost me an extra £80 ontop of what they cost because I got my purse nicked on the underground on the way home from Camden, buggers.

Probably some guy who'd lost his money playing poker ..... it happens I hear!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: