blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:06:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Help a blondeite with a professional dilemna
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help a blondeite with a professional dilemna  (Read 10693 times)
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 01:04:00 AM »

Im on the harsh side of things here. Let them kick her out.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 02:04:41 AM »

Send Bolty round with his Remote Control.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 06:29:55 AM »

fucking wrongens, lowlife landlords, let them do it, i hope shes got a boyfriend and hes got a crash helmet and baseball bat because if that happend to my missus i'd be turing up a few days later to smash them and the office up.

edit- just seen tikays post, of course i'd prefer a remote, for this job i might even go in with 2 or 3, get a little remote holder and look proper, i'll get one of those deluxe universal turn outs as well i think.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 06:33:14 AM by bolt pp » Logged
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 06:37:39 AM »

So you mean to tell me that, simply because someone has lived in someone's property for a length of time, that gives them the right to continue living in that property without paying any rent?

Really?

If the landlord came round to chuck me out in those circumstances I'd consider myself lucky to have had three months living expenses gratis.

BTW, if you read the thread properly you'll see that Chiprich has only been in the cupboard less than 24 hours - sending blokes with baseball bats round to turf him out seems a bit premature.

I agree -I'm a landlord and have had people really take the mick out of me because I haven't been hard enough with them.

I wouldn't want anyone to come to any harm but I also wouldn't want them living in my property anymore. Even in difficult circumstances they could have offered to pay something as a goodwill gesture, whatever they could afford - but as far as I can see they haven't even done that - not good enough imho. Sorry if they have but I dont have all the info.

I would ask why the landlord/agent hasn't addressed this lack of payment before? This is a failing - if this had been done correctly then the action the agent is attempting shouldn't be necesarry as the law should have already taken its course.

Difficult one to call but I agree with Andrew T that the tennants are lucky to have this time rent free.

This opinion is coloured by the fact I have had to endure threats and damage to my property by a drug dealer who rented one of my properties - and passed all the credit and reference checks with flying colours. Once I legally evicted him he caused damage to my own home and made threats and he is still on the wanted list....

Tennants-hate them

fu**in hell i'd love you as a landlord, ex police officer who "hates tennates" i mean what chance you got!
Zebediah
WSOP Champ 2008

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 09:33:00 AM »

This is like a poker hand thread where the poster just tells you that he has AQ suited and what should he do after an early position raise.
Missing out game history, blinds, stack sizes etc etc.

What is the real case here? Have the letting agency tried to reason with her and met silence and or abuse?
Is she an obvious waster?
Has she been a good long term tenant who has hit a bit of trouble?
There are an equal number of bad landlords and bad tenants around the country.

I would form an opinion on whether she "deserved" eviction and base my actions on that.

You're good kid, you're just not ready yet...hold on...you have all my chips
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 09:39:50 AM »

I would form an opinion on whether she "deserved" eviction and base my actions on that.

If you're not paying the rent, how can you not 'deserve eviction'?

If I hire a car and then keep it past the end of the time I've paid for, how can it be a matter of debate whether I'm allowed to keep the car or not?
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 10:32:23 AM »

So you mean to tell me that, simply because someone has lived in someone's property for a length of time, that gives them the right to continue living in that property without paying any rent?

Really?

If the landlord came round to chuck me out in those circumstances I'd consider myself lucky to have had three months living expenses gratis.

BTW, if you read the thread properly you'll see that Chiprich has only been in the cupboard less than 24 hours - sending blokes with baseball bats round to turf him out seems a bit premature.

I agree -I'm a landlord and have had people really take the mick out of me because I haven't been hard enough with them.

I wouldn't want anyone to come to any harm but I also wouldn't want them living in my property anymore. Even in difficult circumstances they could have offered to pay something as a goodwill gesture, whatever they could afford - but as far as I can see they haven't even done that - not good enough imho. Sorry if they have but I dont have all the info.

I would ask why the landlord/agent hasn't addressed this lack of payment before? This is a failing - if this had been done correctly then the action the agent is attempting shouldn't be necesarry as the law should have already taken its course.

Difficult one to call but I agree with Andrew T that the tennants are lucky to have this time rent free.

This opinion is coloured by the fact I have had to endure threats and damage to my property by a drug dealer who rented one of my properties - and passed all the credit and reference checks with flying colours. Once I legally evicted him he caused damage to my own home and made threats and he is still on the wanted list....

Tennants-hate them

fu**in hell i'd love you as a landlord, ex police officer who "hates tennates" i mean what chance you got!

I'm way too soft believe me - EX copper is the important bit - I only wear the uniform as a special treat.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 10:48:15 AM »

I'm way too soft believe me - EX copper is the important bit - I only wear the uniform as a special treat.

yeah, but did you keep the handcuffs and the truncheon? Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2007, 11:43:10 AM »

Please you two behave.....I blush ever so easily

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »

Please you two behave.....I blush ever so easily

you two?  My face is up here snat *points*

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 10:54:01 PM »

i hope shes got a boyfriend and hes got a crash helmet and baseball bat because if that happend to my missus i'd be turing up a few days later to smash them and the office up.

Are you Welsh?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2007, 11:08:56 PM »

i hope shes got a boyfriend and hes got a crash helmet and baseball bat because if that happend to my missus i'd be turing up a few days later to smash them and the office up.

Are you Welsh?

when someone mentioned something about tank leaning to the right i assumed you'd been hoisting gear from your job and the wieght of the aformentioned missapropriated loot concealed within your coat  was giving you a bit of a limp but after reading your post on this thread i realise they were talikng about something else.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 11:38:54 PM »

Funny you mention hoisting gear. That's kinda why I was evicted.

My flatmate lost his job (stealing shit) and started to just pretend to go to work every day. He wasn't passing the rent onto the landlord.
Proper pathological liar he was, quite scary.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 11:44:12 PM »

My flatmate lost his job (stealing shit) and started to just pretend to go to work every day. He wasn't passing the rent onto the landlord.

pathological liars are prospective literary geniuses lacking direction and it's very rare in life for someone to be genuinely interesting without evoking a certain amount of fear in others, your pal is a hero
Ecosse

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2007, 12:50:52 AM »

Hope you 'Tanked' him good and proper.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: