blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Pokerstars.com Baden EPT: Final - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com Baden EPT: Final - Interactive  (Read 75589 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2007, 02:48:37 PM »

Hey Guests on the board, why don't you sign up to blonde? Quick, free and easy. See if you can do it before this final's over!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 02:53:39 PM »

Snoops - you'll be pleased to know that highest denomination chips, the 10k ones, are a pinkish shade of fuschia.

Forget that. I can't believe that no efforts have been made to find out if M Hammer's middle name begins with 'C'. Shame on you all.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »

board between Julian and Vladmir, the King on the turn killing the action for Julian's but still picked up a decent sized pot, although he'll be rueing that turn.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 02:56:43 PM »

Snoops - you'll be pleased to know that highest denomination chips, the 10k ones, are a pinkish shade of fuschia.

Forget that. I can't believe that no efforts have been made to find out if M Hammer's middle name begins with 'C'. Shame on you all.

Ok, I admit that Floppy and I have been a little on the wussy side that way. He does look like he could hurt us, in our defence. He has that drill sergeant air about him. But I put in a special request with Julian last night re Hammer middle name reconnaissance. He is in a privileged position that way. Anyone have Julian's mobile number, feel free to hassle him about it...
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »

Sverre Sundbo "Hammer Time!" count = 4
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 03:06:35 PM »

... the reason for this being that Hammer shoved and was called by Vladimir "I Impale You On My" Poleshchuk.

Hammer -

Poleshchuk -

Board -  (that's the Dark Forces!)

And it no longer matters what his middle name is because Manfred Hammer is OUT in 6th place winning €105,000.

I think Snoopy bokked him.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »

Looks like Vladmir is now on around 1.4 million chips, about half the chips in play.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 03:11:34 PM »

By the way Julian is officially now on officially his best ever tournament cash. It says on the Pokerstars press release thingy that he promised himself he'd pay off his mortgage by his 40th birthday (2 weeks away now), and when he entered this tournament he was only £20,000 short. So congratulations Julian on your official house ownership! And whichever way this goes he'll have enough left over probably to buy a yacht too or something.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 03:16:01 PM »

Thomas Fuller shoves, but just takes the (admittedly fairly hefty) blinds.
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »

Julian is currently ranked 26th in europe  i think im right in saying if Julian is next man out he will move up to 3rd in the rankings. If he gets 4th or better he will go 2nd  dont think he can go top but he will be able to put pressure on for the rest of the year

AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRR

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2007, 03:20:36 PM »

... the reason for this being that Hammer shoved and was called by Vladimir "I Impale You On My" Poleshchuk.

Hammer -

Poleshchuk -

And it no longer matters what his middle name is because Manfred Hammer is OUT in 6th place winning €105,000.

Cause it matters for heaven's sake, this is a pinnacle moment in poker history. Can't you guys just stop being big girls blouses and just ask him. He seems to have a GNUF T-shirt, perhaps Ramzi Jelassi or one of the other GNUF boys could do the dirty work for you.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2007, 03:20:56 PM »

Then next hand, Vladimir raises, and again Fuller shoves. "That's a man who's got Aces," says Floppy. There is some Poleschuk consideration, before a slightly reluctant call. It's not Aces though.

Vladimir -

Fuller -

Board -

Looks like someone's not paying those Dark Forces enough. Double up for Thomas Fuller.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2007, 03:21:31 PM »

By the way Julian is officially now on officially his best ever tournament cash. It says on the Pokerstars press release thingy that he promised himself he'd pay off his mortgage by his 40th birthday (2 weeks away now), and when he entered this tournament he was only £20,000 short. So congratulations Julian on your official house ownership! And whichever way this goes he'll have enough left over probably to buy a yacht too or something.

Nice on Jools, well deserved. 
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2007, 03:22:09 PM »

Hammer -

Poleshchuk -

Cause it matters for heaven's sake, this is a pinnacle moment in poker history. Can't you guys just stop being big girls blouses and just ask him. He seems to have a GNUF T-shirt, perhaps Ramzi Jelassi or one of the other GNUF boys could do the dirty work for you.

Too late, he's gone. 

You'd only have been disappointed anyway.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 03:22:47 PM »

A quick flash of the chip counts, guestimates on my part:

Vladmir -- 1 million
Julian -- 727,000
Demes -- 520,000
Thomas -- 447,000
Thierry -- 168,000

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Go Up Print