blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:16:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  cheap flights to Australia
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cheap flights to Australia  (Read 5243 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« on: October 17, 2007, 05:54:13 PM »

Hi guys,

looking for cheap flights to Sydney in December (No particular reason really)..all I can find is 615'ish and surely there has to be a cheaper offer, does anyone know of any airline that does a great offer?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:00:19 PM by boldie » Logged

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 05:58:45 PM »

£615 sounds like a very good price.

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 06:03:02 PM »

You wont find much cheaper (if at all) !!
cdw1111
sandancer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 06:06:52 PM »

i work for BA,december is the most expensive time of year to fly to oz,can't see that price being beat.
colin

shy bairns get nowt
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »

i work for BA,december is the most expensive time of year to fly to oz,can't see that price being beat.
colin

cool thanks guys...I'll go off and book it as soon as then...

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »

Thats a great price, do you mind me asking which airline?
Woody502

Football legend!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 12:59:00 AM »

Thats about as good as it gets in December mate (dearest month to fly I think) I fly back the other way in December to visit the family for christmas in Nottingham (and hopefully get a few hands at DTD) and its $2500 out of the old sky rocket.

Hi guys,

looking for cheap flights to Sydney in December (No particular reason really)..all I can find is 615'ish and surely there has to be a cheaper offer, does anyone know of any airline that does a great offer?
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »

Sydney December 13-16th

APPT Poker tournament 6000+300 AUD approx $5,700, may be of interest if you are there then

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »

Sydney December 13-16th

APPT Poker tournament 6000+300 AUD approx $5,700, may be of interest if you are there then

That's the one he won a sat into!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »

Thats a great price, do you mind me asking which airline?

eastern china

taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 09:01:40 AM »

Sydney December 13-16th

That's the one he won a sat into!

Obviously I missed this thread, Congratulations Boldie and good luck. Hopefully I will be attending also.

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »

Hi guys,

check out STA travel i got a flight to sydney through them for around £600 ...i doubt ull find much cheaper and that was with the korean airlines. had to fly from glasgow to london...london to soul...stop off there for hrs...from there to brisbane and then onto sydney over 30hrs was a nightmare...the food was shit and no tvs in back of seats to watch films etc. imo ur better off paying a bit extra to get a decent airline for a flight that long

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 08:02:06 PM »

Hi guys,

check out STA travel i got a flight to sydney through them for around £600 ...i doubt ull find much cheaper and that was with the korean airlines. had to fly from glasgow to london...london to soul...stop off there for hrs...from there to brisbane and then onto sydney over 30hrs was a nightmare...the food was shit and no tvs in back of seats to watch films etc. imo ur better off paying a bit extra to get a decent airline for a flight that long

christ that does sound bad.

Well I'll have to wait a few weeks to see if I can go for sure..the new boss can't say yes at the moment so we'll see in a few weeks.(they really made a complete F'ing mess of the company I'm joining so essentially I've got three weeks to sort my dept out..which shouldn't be hard but it takes a while to teach idiots how to work properly...should be interesting) If Stars/organisers of APPT allow me to get rid of the package for a decent enough price I will though as I can't chuck this job..unfortunately.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: