blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 12:03:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273021 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1C - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1C - Interactive  (Read 36933 times)
dalzini

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 04:12:30 PM »

It looks like heading towards the first break we have a Leading Lady - it's Lucy Rokach.  Already climbing nicely, she just received a push up to over 35,000 after raising preflop with A-J and finding Hoss Parhizkar calling her.  He ended up flopping the broadway straight while Rokach hit two pair (this leaves a little, but not too much ambiguity about Hoss' hand - I didn't actually see it).  He bet out the nuts, and she promptly put in a big stack of 1k chips - he was all in and happy... until a second Jack came on the river to house Lucy up and give her one of those head starts she uses to push people around with.

Pictured here next to Muldoon pre-exit (I think)... and either pondering something or inserting chewing tobacco.

I havent seen the face but is that Jerome Bradpiece in the background with the red hoody on?
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 04:15:44 PM »

It turns out that after a few last minute alternates our total number of runners today was 157, now around 135. 

Names of the late joiners:

Matt Novak (out already)
Rajendra Choraria
Dave Penly
Kourosh Nikahahe
Darius Terrani

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »

Kourosh was probably a late starter just to ensure he wasnt 1st out lol.
badhaircut

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 04:19:05 PM »

any news on james atkin ??
thanks for updates Cheesy
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »

any chance u can c how my friend     duomarace  is doin?   
8   2   Arnesen, Marius
ty

I hope this is your man. I was being buffetted slightly which is why his head is a little chopped off but he appears to be doing well with 17-18k to his name at thsi stage...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 04:26:33 PM »

Pictured: Johnel de Bracey,  Danny Palmer and Simon Nowab, Michael Arnold and Tariq Arees.

Yesterday thread for Day 1b showed Table 2 Seat 8 Michael Arnold................was this a misprint and should have read Michaela Arnold the ole codgers long lost sister.........I just hope she hasnt got the same dress sense as Michael..............maybe Michael is trying the snapper technique to win a MTT
peterpan333
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 04:33:39 PM »

any chance u could post up a pic of my friend dave welch.. table 9 seat 8.. the last i knew..thx
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 04:34:02 PM »

It looks like heading towards the first break we have a Leading Lady - it's Lucy Rokach.  Already climbing nicely, she just received a push up to over 35,000 after raising preflop with A-J and finding Hoss Parhizkar calling her.  He ended up flopping the broadway straight while Rokach hit two pair (this leaves a little, but not too much ambiguity about Hoss' hand - I didn't actually see it).  He bet out the nuts, and she promptly put in a big stack of 1k chips - he was all in and happy... until a second Jack came on the river to house Lucy up and give her one of those head starts she uses to push people around with.

Pictured here next to Muldoon pre-exit (I think)... and either pondering something or inserting chewing tobacco.

I havent seen the face but is that Jerome Bradpiece in the background with the red hoody on?

Yes indeed you can make out Jerome jsut above Michael Muldoon's head, no doubt desperately trying to avoid playing pots with the chosen one Julian Thew.

I saw Paul Parker, but he was quieter than usual, just playing his cards and toddling along on about 9k or so...

Amy Trodd, more often seen in the press room, is playing today. I caught a pot she was in with a few hundred chips in it. With lots of low cards being dealt out her and her opponent checked the pot down to the river, where Amy revealed AK and her opponent AQ, allowing Amy to take the pot down with her marvellous kicker.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »

any chip counts for pete linton,sam trickett and curly sue,oh i mean trigg..please

quantify

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 04:40:44 PM »

chips counts please ffor
ash huss

reyaz mula
simon zach

and the chosen one please, even though he looked a little hungover , tell him im savin th chablis premier cru fpr bpool
claygavin
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 04:54:35 PM »

no its not.. sorry just got back in...

any chance u can c how my friend     duomarace  is doin?   
8   2   Arnesen, Marius
ty

I hope this is your man. I was being buffetted slightly which is why his head is a little chopped off but he appears to be doing well with 17-18k to his name at thsi stage...

BigCityBanker

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 04:57:48 PM »

For anybody from the land of Guinness and craic etc..

Rob Taylor text me at the break to report that he was on 6.5k and that he should have been gone on a number of occasions after a horiffic first session.

Then he just text me again to tell me that after spending 45mins on 3k he is now back to an averageish chip count of 11.5k... go IrishRobbie
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 05:01:30 PM »

chip counts martyn cavanagh,alan davies ,ian cox please.thankyou for the updates
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »

GOO  HIPPY  TWIGG

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 05:07:51 PM »

no its not.. sorry just got back in...

any chance u can c how my friend     duomarace  is doin?   
8   2   Arnesen, Marius
ty

Right, haha sorry, he has thoughtlessly been moved from table 8 without the cat being informed. Tut Tut!

As fate would have it though I was just watching a pot involving the player you have in your picture, and I was wondering who it was, so now I know.

He looks to have lost about half of his stack but he jsut won a pot where on a flop, he raised an early position bet of 400 to 1700, enough to convince the early better to fold and increase his stack slightly.

Better news is available for Rick Trigg fans, or Triggermaniacs, as I like to dub them.

After his early set back he was faced with a host of limpers and completed with K9 in the small blind.

The flop came a somewhat marvellous . There was a bet of 500, called in one spot which Rick repopped to 2k, called by one of the limpers and shoved by the other to create some big pot 3 way action. Rick also called no doubt praying no spades came. The turn blanked and the river was an offsuit A. Rick expected to see a chop so was delighted when the other players showed JQ for top 2 and Axs for the nut flush draw and his straight was good enough to scoop and propel him back to a worthy stack.

While at his table he also played another interesting pot. With a few chips in the middle and Rick having bet the turn of a board, the river three diamonds was checked down by both, Rick's opponent showing down 88 curious to what Rick had.

Rick showed the mighty 62 offsuit which had turned trips and rivered the straight and he seemed to be chuckling to himself a bit as he raked in the pot. My how quickly things can change!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: