blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:52:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1C - Interactive
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1C - Interactive  (Read 36383 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« on: October 18, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »

Welcome back for day 3 of the London GUKPT.

The usual mix of celebrities, professionals, amateurs, affluent business men, hoody wearing Lak-alikes and assorted poker players will be eyeing each other up and devising devilish strategies to acquire each others chips as we speak.

We're about to kick off, so good luck to all the players and let's see them cards...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 01:41:17 PM »

good luck to julian,redbull and actionman who are all playing today

could you please keep an eye out for a lad called Sam Trickett for me please,i think he will do well in this comp.

FRAN
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 01:47:54 PM »

GOO  HIPPY  TWIGG

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 01:50:36 PM »

Good luck with the updates. A lot of viewers probably won't know how tough it is down there. The connection down at the Vic is terribly slow and the walk from pressroom to cardroom is a country mile.
gasman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 01:52:43 PM »

good luck everyone... esp jerome, leon and amy
cooler

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 02:01:45 PM »

Hi please keep an eye on Jon Tabatabai
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 02:02:22 PM »

thankyou for the updates guys.after talking to ppl at the vic i now understand how terrible the connection was down there.looks a great line up today.my three picks are ian cox,roberto romanello and anthony romanello.good luck to all the welsh players.
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 02:10:20 PM »

ian cox ,ram vaswani,jerome bradpiece,butters,julian thew,amy trodd,roberto romanello,anthony romanello,dave smith,mr hussain to name a few today.reckon there will be a few monster chip counts by end of today and a few out very quickly.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

good luck to julian,redbull and actionman who are all playing today

could you please keep an eye out for a lad called Sam Trickett for me please,i think he will do well in this comp.

FRAN
better add dave smith to that...tell him fran says hi if you speak to him please..thanx
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »

thankyou for the updates guys.after talking to ppl at the vic i now understand how terrible the connection was down there.looks a great line up today.my three picks are Ian Cox,Roberto Romanello and Anthony Romanello.good luck to all the welsh players.

Anthony's not here. Nicholas Romanello is though...
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 02:16:24 PM »

ok ty for the info.when i spoke to him tuesday in swansea he said he was going if he could.oh well.good luck nic and robereto instead.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 02:17:51 PM »

We haven't yet received the full player list although scanning the tables, I noticed Brighton GUKPT Winner Dave Smith, finalist and well known chip mover and shaker Albert Sapiano, Scott O'Reilly, who made the final table of the plymouth GUKPT and many others.

Julian Thew is here too apparently although i missed him - he's probably obscured by crowds of well wishing fans after recent exploits.

And amazingly we already have out first exit...

IAN FRASER became involved in a pot with mateyboy. The board read two hearts and somewhat suprisingly himself and mateyboy managed to get allin on the flop, Ian holding T9 for top pair, no kicker or "TOP BAD" as Jamie Gold might refer to it, whilst mateyboy was "all over the flop" like a rash with Ah 3x or the nut flush draw with a gutshot.

The on the turn, completing the gutshot straight draw was good enough to defeat Ian's top pair and he is the first casualty of what will prove a bruising day if it continues in this vein!

The press were strangely drawn to Albert Sapiano's table, perhaps due to his previous performances in the GUKPTs where he has not been shy of getting his chips in the middle early doors. Indeed as we arrived we caught Albert in a big pot.

With the board reading , Albert was betting 1500 into the pot and was called by the player 3 seats to his left.

The river came a J and a check by Albert prompted a bet of 1500 from mateyboy. Albert reluctantly called and there was a collective gasp of breath as he didn't show us bottom pair but revealed quite a strong hand....QT for trips...which had been somewhat unfortunately rivered by his opponent's T9 whose trips had improved to a straight on the river. An unlucky start for Albert there...

Jen has some photos of players to follow shortly once her recalcitrant computer has been brought to task...

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:22:56 PM by JungleCat03 » Logged

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
luckyblind

Why did I call myself lucky?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 02:20:11 PM »

Please keep an eye on Rob Taylor, Michael Muldoon, Michael Trimby and John Keown,

Cheers,

Mike

D 4 Events - Deepstack & Short-Handed Poker Festivals across Europe. €500 main events with €300 & €200 Side Events.

Great Structures, Fantastic Venues, Affordable entry fees.

PM for more info.
pete thebet
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »

good luck to the twickenham poker tour and london poker meetup players, danny  ( hater) palmer, gary davies, chris mitchell, andy donnelly and johnel de bracey
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 02:24:13 PM »

sigh...i just noticed that pete linton is playing..better wish him luck 2 or he will fall out with me,lol

actionman and redbul seated next to each other on table 5..that should be fun

1 time for all the blondes playing today,and there seems to be loads.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: