blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:02:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  A shout out to Norman Pace
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A shout out to Norman Pace  (Read 4899 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 11:30:22 PM »

bev

he must be crap simon nowab took his chips at bB4 and only crap players lose chips to simon (i know i have lost plenty)

then we both get knocked out of a PLO stt first hand at bB5 by some female fish (thats what i think someone called her anyway)

so norm is now a member of my crap school of poker (we will one day rule the world)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
spiny

"six foot from 'is 'ead to 'is anus"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 10:33:11 AM »

i am writing to object to a thread concerning the plagarist norman pace. for thirty years he hitched a ride on the back of my talent, stealing half of my money in the process. then, in his dotage, he proceeds to leak it all away at poker, a game suitable only for scandies aged 18 and the worst kind of nerds who post on a sad site like this.

please stop this now and send me my 5 quid from men and motors asap.

gareth hale
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 11:31:36 AM »

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 05:08:26 PM »

i am writing to object to a thread concerning the plagarist norman pace. for thirty years he hitched a ride on the back of my talent, stealing half of my money in the process. then, in his dotage, he proceeds to leak it all away at poker, a game suitable only for scandies aged 18 and the worst kind of nerds who post on a sad site like this.

please stop this now and send me my 5 quid from men and motors asap.

gareth hale

lol, and thanks for the reply Bev, was great to see great comedy like that again.  I hope Norman's tour is going well and your TV appearances continue on the up  Lips Sealed

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »

Can't wait to see the Extras Christmas special. Forget the Spice Girls come back, this is the big one!  Cheesy
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 06:33:33 PM »

Can't wait to see the Extras Christmas special. Forget the Spice Girls come back, this is the big one!  Cheesy

tell me its true?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »

It is true, I get the Ricky Gervais podcast on iTunes and saw Norman on the clip. It is still available if you want to download it. I did Pm Norman to confirm it wasn't me imagining it, it is official for one night only Hale & Pace are back.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: