blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:55:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Recommended Viewing Tonight.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Recommended Viewing Tonight.  (Read 3553 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »

Doug Stanhope, Go Home. Channel 4 11.35pm.

Disturbing, but very funny and original American comic. If you like Bill Hicks, you'll enjoy this.

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »

Disturbing, but very funny and original American comic. If you like Bill Hicks, you'll enjoy this.

I disagree with the Hicks comparison because i like Hicks and dislike Stanhope, anyone that finds humour in paedaphiles and abortion just isn't right.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »

I disagree with the Hicks comparison because i like Hicks and dislike Stanhope, anyone that finds humour in paedaphiles and abortion just isn't right.

ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 10:33:40 PM »

He's talking about people against it, not actually talking about abortion at all.

Search on youtube for "stanhope, abortion" i think you'll be able to tell the difference.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
fergus8

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 10:42:22 PM »

pwned
CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »

He's talking about people against it, not actually talking about abortion at all.

I think if you run the above clip to the end and listen you may spot your mistake.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 11:09:24 PM »

I think if you run the above clip to the end and listen you may spot your mistake.

I did, no idea what you mean

Of course not.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 11:32:21 PM »

Hicks fantasizing about the death of a child on a plane. Much more acceptable than anything Doug Stanhope says.

"Now get this, I've been travelling all over the country on British Air. No smoking on British Air. Now let me get this straight, no smoking, right, but they allow children. Little fairness, huh? "Well smoking bothers me." Well guess what? I was on this one flight right, I'm flying, I'm sleeping on the plane, I'm fucking "knackered". Very tired right and I feel this tapping on my head. And I look up and there's this little kid - loose! on the fucking plane, he's just loose. It's his playground in the sky. And he has decided that his job is to repetitively tap me on the top of the head. I look across the aisle at his mom. she's just smiling, you know. Guy next to the mom goes, "They're so cute when they're that small." Isn't that amazing, letting your kid run loose on a fucking plane. And then the kid runs over to the emergency exit and he starts flipping that handle to the door. And the guy next to the mom starts to get up, and I go, "Wait a minute... we're about to learn an important lesson right here." Kwoooshh. Boy you're right, the smaller he gets, the cuter he is. God, I wish I had a camera right now. With a telescopic lens. Love to get a picture of his face when his pudgy little legs hit that farmhouse down there. Aah, aah, kids. Ha hha. Stewardess, since we got a breeze in here can we smoke now? Fairly well circulated at this point. Woosh. True story. But, you know."

ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 12:18:42 AM »

It isn't a competition but look up stanhopes abortion piece set on a plane................

Of course not.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: