blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 06:12:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272877 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Gala Poker Tour Grand Final: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gala Poker Tour Grand Final: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 38889 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 03:43:53 PM »

Bobby Rach and William Haughney have jsut been involved on table 3.

In a raised pot, William in early position checked to Bobby on a flop of , who responded by firing in a bet of 750.

William called.

The turn brought the . A further check by William resulted in Bobby betting 1500. CALL.

The river came the . Check by William and Bobby stopped firing and also checked.

William showed A-Q for top pair, which was evidently good as Bobby mucked...

As I noted this hand down, I heard strange sounds coming from Jamie Gold's table..."One more deuce, one more deuce....a deuce is my only out!" before he was seen passing to a 1k bet from Ben Blackmore on a J-2-3-T board...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 03:44:42 PM »

More Jamie Gold news, but it also involves the exit of Ash Hussain. I missed the the preflop action but arrived to see a three-way flop of:

Ash bets 1,400, Jamie Gold asks how much more Ash has, it's roughly 10k. He also asks the third player in the pot, Rob Akery, how much he has too, Akery has around 15k behind and has Gold covered. Gold decides to just flat-call the 1,400. Akery then raises to 7,400 and after a dwell, Ash calls with only about 4,000 behind. Gold goes into a dwell, sighing, he tells Akery, "I was going to bet you $1000 that I could name your cards but I can't do it, now there's a third player in the pot...I'm sorry guys, I need a little time here." After a good think for a couple of minutes he mucks his cards, and we go to the turn.

three diamonds

Ash bets 4,000 with a few hundred back that I think he forgets to throw in. Akery calls.

The rest of the chips go in, Ash shows his but he's been rivered by Akery's and is OUT. Jamie Gold says he had a set of fives, "I thought one of you had and the other had a set of Tens, either way with that action, top set was definitely out there..."

Ali

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 03:49:23 PM »

Hi guys please can you post a pic of Annette 15's new boyfriend Ben Blackmore?
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 03:54:29 PM »

Funny little pot between Chris Royle and Ben Blackmore

Flop:

two spades

Royle checks, Blackmore bets 1,500, Royle makes it 5,000 and Blackmore calls.

Turn:

Check check. Curiouser and curiouser.

River:

Royle bets 5,000 and Blackmore quickly calls. Both are incredibly reluctant to show their cards, there's almost a comedic 10 seconds before Royle relents and shows . Blackmore then shows his . Chop it up!

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2007, 03:55:30 PM »

Jamie Gold, who looks both bored and tired, limps for 50, Rob Akery makes it 200, everyone folds back to Gold, he re-raises to 800 and Akery passes. Gold shows the two hearts.

"Was that your highest one?" asks Ash Hussain.

"I have to do something to keep myself awake..."

I can see why he usually wears a cap

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2007, 03:58:33 PM »

Mark Stewart was just seen raising to 300 from the hijack, which was called on the button by Ian Woodley. Barny Boatman and Pat Donegan passed from the blinds.

The flop came .

Mark checked and Ian checked.

The turn came the .
Check from Mark, 350 bet by Ian which Mark called.

The river came the three diamonds.
Mark now thought a while before bettng out a bet that seemed to be 1,100.

"set of tens or set of jacks?" inquired Woodley, in his quiet, shy manner. "Which one of those 'ave you got?"

Mark laughed before saying "tens?" with a shrug.

Ian passed and Mark turned over leaving Woodley a tad miffed!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2007, 04:04:25 PM »

More Jamie Gold news, but it also involves the exit of Ash Hussain. I missed the the preflop action but arrived to see a three-way flop of:

Ash bets 1,400, Jamie Gold asks how much more Ash has, it's roughly 10k. He also asks the third player in the pot, Rob Akery, how much he has too, Akery has around 15k behind and has Gold covered. Gold decides to just flat-call the 1,400. Akery then raises to 7,400 and after a dwell, Ash calls with only about 4,000 behind. Gold goes into a dwell, sighing, he tells Akery, "I was going to bet you $1000 that I could name your cards but I can't do it, now there's a third player in the pot...I'm sorry guys, I need a little time here." After a good think for a couple of minutes he mucks his cards, and we go to the turn.

three diamonds

Ash bets 4,000 with a few hundred back that I think he forgets to throw in. Akery calls.

The rest of the chips go in, Ash shows his but he's been rivered by Akery's and is OUT. Jamie Gold says he had a set of fives, "I thought one of you had and the other had a set of Tens, either way with that action, top set was definitely out there..."

Great fold from Jamie if he's telling the truth.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2007, 04:04:50 PM »

Hi guys please can you post a pic of Annette 15's new boyfriend Ben Blackmore?

Gonna try and steal him away are you? Wink

Ali

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »

lol no i just wondered what all the fuss was about Smiley
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2007, 04:07:27 PM »

three diamonds

Great fold from Jamie if he's telling the truth.

Very hard to think what else he could have. He probably raises an overpair to the board, he can't have a open ended straight draw with a flush draw or x of clubs because all those cards are accounted for.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 04:13:11 PM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2007, 04:11:53 PM »

Joe Beevers, who looks like he fully appreciated me taking this photo, and Ben Blackmore.

Barny Boatman, and the player who knocked him out of the Dublin EPT, Ian Woodley.

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2007, 04:14:35 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm 2 live updates & not a hint of norkage............I'm gonna start a petition to bring back the Beagle
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2007, 04:15:11 PM »

We're now on a 15 minute break. 38 players left, I'm going to try and get a few chip counts.

Incidentally, the multi-coloured stacks break down as follows.

Red - 25
Purple - 100
Green - 500
Yellow - 1,000
Pink - 5,000
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 04:25:49 PM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

MadTurk

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2007, 04:22:07 PM »

snoopy  can u actually ask  relevant people   that  if they r accepting any entries  tomorrow just in case they changed their mind  thanks m8
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2007, 04:23:02 PM »

News of Dave Maudlin please
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: