blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 12:11:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272989 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  20% share (total) for sale in Waterford €500 event
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 20% share (total) for sale in Waterford €500 event  (Read 28182 times)
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: March 23, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »

I'm liking this thread at the moment - a sneaky peek into the mod's room for us mere mortals.

It's like we've snuck out of bed and are sitting on the stairs listening to mum and dad having a row.

and Dad comes out, sends you back to bed, returns to the lounge mumbling something about trolls.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2009, 04:27:04 PM »

itb, I think Rod got cross coz he read into your post an accusation of two-facedness. Whether you intended it that way or not.

Rod probably took exception to this, coz he is not a disingenous man by nature, but his role as a moderator requires him to sometimes behave in a way that could be interpretated thusly, and this is perhaps a source of frustration, a sore point. (reductive I know)

I don't think you're right in saying a normal member would get banned for saying the things he did. (I'm discovering at the moment that getting banned is actually pretty tough, I'm having to work pretty hard at it)

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: March 23, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »

I'm liking this thread at the moment - a sneaky peek into the mod's room for us mere mortals.

It's like we've snuck out of bed and are sitting on the stairs listening to mum and dad having a row.

and Dad comes out, sends you back to bed, returns to the lounge mumbling something about trolls.

I'll have nightmares and wet the bed if you're not careful.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 23, 2009, 04:35:56 PM »

I'll have nightmares and wet the bed if you're not careful.

as long as I don't start to hear the sex noises I think I'll be ok.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2009, 04:42:31 PM »

itb, I think Rod got cross coz he read into your post an accusation of two-facedness. Whether you intended it that way or not.

Rod probably took exception to this, coz he is not a disingenous man by nature, but his role as a moderator requires him to sometimes behave in a way that could be interpretated thusly, and this is perhaps a source of frustration, a sore point. (reductive I know)

I don't think you're right in saying a normal member would get banned for saying the things he did. (I'm discovering at the moment that getting banned is actually pretty tough, I'm having to work pretty hard at it)

yes but obv my post regards accusations of two facedness wouldnt be aimed at him because he hadnt even comment prior to my post so other than a guilty conscious i have no idea why he would think i was pointing the finger at him.

maybe its a little harder to get banned nowdays tank, maybe the mods are being a little more lenient now and letting discussions between people go ahead that can only be a good thing on an open forum

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2009, 04:52:44 PM »

Not sure if you were referring to my post, but I can assure you...I am not at all shy about saying what I feel - face to face.  Doesn't mean an all out war has to happen in the process.  It is possible to speak your mind and be polite at the same time.  Paul and I have it down to a fine art when we do cross paths. 

Most people on blonde know the history and in my mind, it was opening old wounds on both sides when the post was bumped.  I was definitely annoyed and probably should have just left it, so apologies for that.  As for being two-faced?  Not so much. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2009, 05:05:22 PM »

lolz @ M3 still causing trouble...

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

I've just reread this for the 2nd time and am still confused by the
'S

Who is right ITB or Rod only one way to find out

FIGHT
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 06:22:10 PM by barhell » Logged

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2009, 07:18:10 PM »

I've just reread this for the 2nd time and am still confused by the
'S

Who is right ITB or Rod only one way to find out

FIGHT

In the blue corner we have ITB

and In the Rod corner we have a mod

Game over GG ITB

GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2009, 07:54:20 PM »

lol thats all.  Not even worth getting into it now if it.

ITB & Flushy for Mods.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: