blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:48:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272481 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 2 (Interactive)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 2 (Interactive)  (Read 48004 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2007, 04:55:57 PM »

Hi There,

My old mate Wormster is still in there I believe - how is he doing?

Um, is he down on the player list as Wormster? Don't suppose you have a photo or know which table he's on? Or preferably both?
dermoc
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2007, 04:58:28 PM »

Sorry - I think he is known as Wormster on the forum - Steve Meehan is his name - little chap with a red face - looks after Tikay and Compo when they are filming
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2007, 04:59:28 PM »

Sorry - I think he is known as Wormster on the forum - Steve Meehan is his name - little chap with a red face - looks after Tikay and Compo when they are filming

And they DO need looking after, lol !

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2007, 05:09:15 PM »

Oh yeahhhh. He's still in, looks to be just below the 40k average, with about 35k.

Click to see full-size image.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »

Jen's ticking along nicely.

I join her table as she raises to 3k preflop and is called on the button by a guy who looks like the messiah, if he was a rock fan. Photos will help explain this more clearly so I'll grab a photo shortly...

Anyway, the flop comes down two spades and Jen leads for 6k. Jesus in a Nirvana t-shirt quickly passes and Jen sweeps in another pot. "I had 3-3...standard!" she whispers to me. "But I need sandwiches" she moans. "Get back to work and we'll see what we can do"...so she happily cracks on using her stack to bully her table.

Looking good for Jen at the moment...

99 players left, 8 minutes of the 500-1k -100 level left before the players will have a short break to refresh their minds, and glasses before battle resumes.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2007, 05:11:27 PM »

Tikay needs watching at least - he's been giving Richie Lawler a proper rubdown, asking him what happened to all his 5k red chips, now, of course, residing in tikay's stack. I think Mr Lawler was good-naturedly threatening to run tikay down with his car.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2007, 05:15:08 PM »

Whilst I was returning to write up that hand, table one had 3 allins, the players tabling 5-5, K-K and Q-Q. When the dust had settled, the cowboys had held to give Ben Dooley a big pot and knock out two players at once.

One of the unfortunate exitees was ericstoner - he was holding the Queens, and even though the other two had gone all in before him, with only 16k left he didn't feel he could fold, thinking they were probably both holding an Ace of some sort.

He was actually all in with Queens at the exact same time as tikay was all in with Queens - this is where tikay's Dark Pacts really come into their own...

twosneverlose

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »

Tikay needs watching at least - he's been giving Richie Lawler a proper rubdown, asking him what happened to all his 5k red chips, now, of course, residing in tikay's stack. I think Mr Lawler was good-naturedly threatening to run tikay down with his car.
Tikay will be ok I have seen Richie drive , he'll miss . lol
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:24:37 PM by twosneverlose » Logged
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »

Whilst I was returning to write up that hand, table one had 3 allins, the players tabling 5-5, K-K and Q-Q. When the dust had settled, the cowboys had held to give Ben Dooley a big pot and knock out two players at once.

One of the unfortunate exitees was ericstoner - he was holding the Queens, and even though the other two had gone all in before him, with only 16k left he didn't feel he could fold, thinking they were probably both holding an Ace of some sort.

He was actually all in with Queens at the exact same time as tikay was all in with Queens - this is where tikay's Dark Pacts really come into their own...

Ah, bloody hell, unlucky Brendan, please send him our regards Dana.

Bainn & Harmony.

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »

Jen's ticking along nicely.

I join her table as she raises to 3k preflop and is called on the button by a guy who looks like the messiah, if he was a rock fan. Photos will help explain this more clearly so I'll grab a photo shortly...

Anyway, the flop comes down two spades and Jen leads for 6k. Jesus in a Nirvana t-shirt quickly passes and Jen sweeps in another pot. "I had 3-3...standard!" she whispers to me. "But I need sandwiches" she moans. "Get back to work and we'll see what we can do"...so she happily cracks on using her stack to bully her table.

Looking good for Jen at the moment...

99 players left, 8 minutes of the 500-1k -100 level left before the players will have a short break to refresh their minds, and glasses before battle resumes.

Think this....

plus this

plus this

EQUALS

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2007, 05:29:57 PM »

tell the wormster to just get it won

about time he got a proper job as a pro poker player

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2007, 05:32:22 PM »

Here is Jen, neatly stacking her growing towers...

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »

UL Brendan and Dawn.

Good luck to the rest of the blondes still in. 

If Tikay falls asleep, can one of you give him a nudge?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2007, 05:36:31 PM »

Pauls out too   Sad

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
DEmeant0r
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2007, 05:38:22 PM »

Can I get an update on the asian chap with glasses and GJP gear, please? Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: