blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:26:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesquare.com Blackpool GUKPT: Final Day - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesquare.com Blackpool GUKPT: Final Day - Interactive  (Read 21152 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 07:24:20 PM »

only one i think i met is mr channing

so get it won son

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2007, 07:48:54 PM »

only one i think i met is mr channing

so get it won son

lol the post bok Cheesy

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »

Okay dokey folks, the last 4 are back from dinner and should be starting any time soon.  Here are the latest chip counts for your perusal.  Blinds are now 15k / 30k  (2k).

Seat 1   Ben Vinson   1,262,000
Seat 3   Paul Murrell   1,042,000
Seat 6   Paul Bracken   728,000
Seat 8   Paul Gardner   494,000

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2007, 08:34:01 PM »

First hand and Ben comes in dancing with a 95K button raise, Murrell in the small blind makes the call and Bracken passes.  On a flop of:

Two Clubs   they both checked and we see

Murrell bets out 140K and Ben passes.  Murrell shows pocket nines.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2007, 08:34:12 PM »

Ben Vinson and the Pauls. (A 60's rock 'n' roll band name if ever I saw one)

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2007, 08:39:41 PM »

Bracken raises to 90k, Murrell calls from the big blind.

Murrell checks, Bracken bets 150k and Murrell looks a little glum, and then passes sharpish.

Short stack Paul Gardner raises to 110k, Ben Vinson gives him evils but then folds. Resting his hand on his chin, Paul Murrell announces, "Raise to 320k."

"Oohhhhhhhh," goes the pressroom collective.

Into the tank goes Gardner, he's made a big raise, he passes though, and I think he'll be rueing not just making it 70k - 80k instead of 110k and then still folding.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2007, 08:53:49 PM »

Ben Vinson raises to 91,000, Murrell re raised to 250,000.  Bracken nows does a huge dwell up, counts his chips, sighs, even states "I can win the tournament right here!"  But then passed!!  Back to Ben Vinson who also passes,  then Murrell says to Bracken "What you have, Jacks?"

Bracken says "Of course I had Jacks, thought that was obvious!"  Bracken looks a little disturbed at his pass on more reflection.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2007, 08:59:29 PM »

Paul Murrell raises from the button, Paul Gardner moves in, and Murrell is pot committed.

for Murrell

for Gardner

Board:

"Up the ladder!" is again the cry. Not sure which ladder he's referring to or where it's actually going. He's up to 670k now, but at the same time he seems to limp far too much.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:02:22 PM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2007, 09:01:31 PM »

Ben Vinson raises to 91,000, Murrell re raised to 250,000.  Bracken nows does a huge dwell up, counts his chips, sighs, even states "I can win the tournament right here!"  But then passed!!  Back to Ben Vinson who also passes,  then Murrell says to Bracken "What you have, Jacks?"

Bracken says "Of course I had Jacks, thought that was obvious!"  Bracken looks a little disturbed at his pass on more reflection.

I can't believe he says this and then passes. Also, Ben is VERY aggressive, and Murrell's re-raising range can easily incorporate most pairs.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2007, 09:06:16 PM »

The very next hand Paul Gardner doubles up AGAIN this time through Ben Vinson.  Gardner raised to 120k and Ben called in the BB.  We saw a flop like:

three clubs  Ben checks, Gardner bets 160,000.  Ben then makes it a further 400,000 to carry on and Paul just shrugs "Im all in then!"  Ben calls the remainder.  On there backs:

Ben
Gardner   

the cards came      and sends Ben Vinson down to the short stack on 475,000 and Paul Gardner catapoults to 1,353,000 for the chip lead.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »

Ben (down to 475k now) bets 45k, Muzza calls.

Two Diamonds

Ben checks, Muzza bets 100k and Ben passes.

oyoysavaloy

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »

Hi guys tx to everyone for their support and only sorry I couldn't make the final table.....
Could you pass on my best wishes to Ben Vinson, played very well but I would love to see Paul Muzza Murrell take this one down - top top fella and very good player all the best m8
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2007, 09:16:05 PM »

Hi guys tx to everyone for their support and only sorry I couldn't make the final table.....
Could you pass on my best wishes to Ben Vinson, played very well but I would love to see Paul Muzza Murrell take this one down - top top fella and very good player all the best m8

Nice one Iwan, no problem.  Well done though to get so far, next time at the Grand Final you can take it down mate.

RobS

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »

Ul Iwan, after I went out was hoping you could do the business, maybe next time.

I'm also hoping Paul Murrell can take this down......
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2007, 09:19:40 PM »

Ul Iwan, after I went out was hoping you could do the business, maybe next time.

I'm also hoping Paul Murrell can take this down......

been passing on your progress to Tony Cartwright and Bruno and the lads over here in Waterford mate ...

Donkey Cartwright has had no luck and bombed out of everything, bruno has made last 30 of the 150 euro event.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: