blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:08:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Hustle/Scams
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hustle/Scams  (Read 4141 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 10:33:51 AM »

if you like that reality program Sark you might also like the BBC drama series ' Hustle '

think spooks but with a team of hustlers/con artists pulling scores. some very smart moves and storylines involved.

i've just watched the first 2 series and im moving on to the third shortly.    thumbs up

Yea mate, it is a decent show.  One of the people on the 'Real Hustle' worked as an advisor for the tv show 'Hustle'.

That explains why it's the second shitest show ive ever seen in my life
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 11:40:59 AM »

i got my phone bill 1 month,nooo i thought it must be a wrong its way to big, my son who was only 13 at the time,he had a few of them scratch cards everyone wins and not told me , phone call costs a fortune ,i think he won a rubber in the end ,i was not amused,lol

a rubber could have saved you a fortune....13 years ago...

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »

i received a letter from sportingbet who i have a bookmaker account with  a month ago,offering  50 euro bonus,we have all had the sign up bonus offers saying play so many raked hands on paradise poker and bonus will be released 5 euros at a time, so i checked up for small print, no terms just says play first hand and we give you 50euros simple as that it says, this is a special offer for a short period, well i signed up played a few hands and a few tournaments and inteded to use the site regular as i like to move round sites for best games,i found after first few games the software is crap, so dont think i will play much , i thought i would use bonus just the same for a few tournaments, well after 7 emails and talking to coustomer service , there now saying i have to play raked hands to get bonus,ive told them there is a $100 bonus scheme where you have to play raked hands this is different bonus ,ive still not got bonus, any thoughts,
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 12:10:45 PM by steeveg » Logged
MKKfish

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 12:49:25 PM »

if you like that reality program Sark you might also like the BBC drama series ' Hustle '

think spooks but with a team of hustlers/con artists pulling scores. some very smart moves and storylines involved.

i've just watched the first 2 series and im moving on to the third shortly.    thumbs up

Yea mate, it is a decent show.  One of the people on the 'Real Hustle' worked as an advisor for the tv show 'Hustle'.

That explains why it's the second shitest show ive ever seen in my life

The show is almost a scam in itself.... nearly every week there's some expensive, lengthy, (and difficult to really get away with), set - up that takes about £120 in total. Pish.  <---- this word is the Ironside influence I'm afraid

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 02:25:38 PM »

We want simpler hustles that we can try ourselves. Smiley

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 03:04:36 PM »

try doing this one and sit back and watch the money roll in,he cant loose ,lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Why-buy-a-poker-book-A-personal-POKER-COACH-for-FREE_W0QQitemZ320188059814QQihZ011QQcategoryZ19085QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 03:15:26 PM »

lol
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: