blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:02:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10707 times)
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 08:34:01 PM »

thanks for the ebay advice but i aint doing that got stung once on there..grrrrr am on O2 Mobile. forgot to mention that i only want the console have already got 1 with sheds of games and controllers.. apparently 8th dec is supposed to be when shops re stock...
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 08:36:31 PM »

This site has them in the UK for £189.99 + £6.99 shipping:

http://mlvuk.co.uk/shopp/index.php?cPath=22_39

Just tried to order from here and it is saying "This recipient is currently unable to receive any money" or such like message.   

Sam was going to order one from ebay Germany, hope it's not too late to still get one.

ill do a deal with ya 1st person to secure 1 gets 2 and we'll exchange them???

pieman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »

try this it tells you everywhere their in stock and is updated

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »

try this it tells you everywhere their in stock and is updated

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/

crickey 340?..I got mine 3 months ago for 170 (ok the wife got it but still..2x the price for something 3 months later is ridiculous!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »

pmsl just spoke to my son and told him that at the moment there isnt 1 anywhere in the country he replied "thats ok daddy you can buy me 2 and ill give 1 to my friend"  bless him kids eh Grin
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »

pmsl just spoke to my son and told him that at the moment there isnt 1 anywhere in the country he replied "thats ok daddy you can buy me 2 and ill give 1 to my friend"  bless him kids eh Grin

lmao

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 02:38:08 AM »

Every year its the same...last year my son wanted a Wi and I was fortunate to get one having preordered from Woolies and it came on time. I know loads of his friends were disappointed but for this to be going on after a year is ridiculous.
His cousin wanted one for his birthday back in October and my sis had to buy it on ebay paying over the top to a local dealer save on postage as all the shops were out of stock.

This year my daughter has a B Chic Manicure set which is advertised on TV at the top of her list, my niece wants one too so I said I would buy them both. It cant be found ANYWHERE and its currently selling on ebay for about 3 times the price as a rare item gggrrrrrrrrrr.

I have just paid £29 for a wrestling figure that my son wants desperate that I know retails at £8.99

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 06:56:09 AM »

Is it worth going onto some computer/console forums and asking if anyone has one they want to sell? If anything, they might at least point you in the direction of a shop or online company that has them in stock.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 10:14:10 AM »

Is it worth going onto some computer/console forums and asking if anyone has one they want to sell? If anything, they might at least point you in the direction of a shop or online company that has them in stock.

That's where I found the links I've already posted here.  Unfortunately, they want them too and since they're better informed, tend to nab the few before the rest of us have a chance. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 11:54:51 AM »

I asked my wife if I could sell ours and was told no Sad I'm thinking I could buy one after christmas (don't mind not having use of one over the Christmas period) and make an easy 150£..but she ain't having it...silly woman Wink

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM »

I asked my wife if I could sell ours and was told no Sad I'm thinking I could buy one after christmas (don't mind not having use of one over the Christmas period) and make an easy 150£..but she ain't having it...silly woman Wink

go behind her back?Huh?
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 03:26:32 PM »

Every year its the same...last year my son wanted a Wi and I was fortunate to get one having preordered from Woolies and it came on time. I know loads of his friends were disappointed but for this to be going on after a year is ridiculous.
His cousin wanted one for his birthday back in October and my sis had to buy it on ebay paying over the top to a local dealer save on postage as all the shops were out of stock.

This year my daughter has a B Chic Manicure set which is advertised on TV at the top of her list, my niece wants one too so I said I would buy them both. It cant be found ANYWHERE and its currently selling on ebay for about 3 times the price as a rare item gggrrrrrrrrrr.

I have just paid £29 for a wrestling figure that my son wants desperate that I know retails at £8.99

have got a pair of nail clippers if it would help...

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 03:28:23 PM »

Keep getting told that the 8th is when we could expect the next uk release we wait with baited breath.....
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 03:57:22 PM »

go behind her back?Huh?

It'd be safer to call her a Ho.

RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 04:26:15 PM »

You wouldn't make £150, maybe you'd make £50-70 (for just the console no extra controllers or games - games would actually devalue selling with the console).

Some shops and websites are charging £150 more and getting it but for the individual with a 2nd hand Wii then nope. Although if it's old enough (nintendo changed internal design about 3-4months ago) it can be modded more easily and is actually worth a little more again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: