blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:55:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10763 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 04:28:33 PM »

I asked my wife if I could sell ours and was told no Sad I'm thinking I could buy one after christmas (don't mind not having use of one over the Christmas period) and make an easy 150£..but she ain't having it...silly woman Wink

You wouldn't make £150, maybe you'd make £50-70 (for just the console no extra controllers or games - games would actually devalue selling with the console).

Some shops and websites are charging £150 more and getting it but for the individual with a 2nd hand Wii then nope. Although if it's old enough (nintendo changed internal design about 3-4months ago) it can be modded more easily and is actually worth a little more again.

OK..I have no idea what that meant..(other than you ain't getting the dosh for it Smiley )..like I said..can't and won't selll it anyway as my wife would kill me..and that would be a bad thing for me.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
portfolio

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 05:05:41 PM »

woolworths online  6pm          had 2 peeps order simultaneously and got 1 delivered,
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: