blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:39:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  looking for a cheap runaround
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: looking for a cheap runaround  (Read 3000 times)
turny

View Profile WWW
« on: December 04, 2007, 02:14:03 AM »

im looking for a cheap reliable car to runaround in (my porsche is getting to expensive to run  Grin)and was wondering if any blondes are selling one or know of anyone who is?

unfortunatly my budget is a measly £500 maximum.

most cars considered and would ideally have at least 6 months mot

im based in the luton area but happy to travel a reasonable distance for right car (bargain)

and before anyone asks no thank you i dont want to buy kev and gingers car lol

many thanks
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 02:16:10 AM by inthebelly » Logged

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 02:17:43 AM »

im looking for a cheap reliable car to runaround in

I'll buy it for £520  Grin

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 05:36:18 AM »

At only £399

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 10:13:50 AM »

as always thanks for your help!

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 10:49:06 AM »

check autotrader mate..I find them fantastic!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »

for a car? it's too obvious, i wouldn't bother.

It's like when i want a burger for lunch, i dont go to Mcdonalds i nip off down to dixons.

posting on forums is the definitely the way to go, let me suggest a few for ITB:

www.over80schristiandisscussiongroup.com, I sold a metro to an 84 year old nun over there, she wanted to impress her new 54 year old Toyby boyfriend, dont let them take liberties though, they'll have you over on the price.

www.roadtrafficaccidentsupportgroup.com, this mob are always looking to knock out cars for cheap, dont get em started on why they're selling though, they'll be crying down the phone at you for hours, seriously once they start you cant shut em up.

www.Buddhism4u.com, just post you had a dream that you should receive a divine gift in the form of a 2nd hand car and that if anyone refused an offer on their automobile it would be bad karma and they might get robbed coming out the temple, i tried it once it worked.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 11:15:34 AM by bolt pp » Logged
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 11:12:17 AM »

for a car? it's too obvious, i wouldnt bother.

It's like when i want a burger for lunch, i dont go to Mcdonalds i nip off down to dixons.

yeah you'd think so..but them ITB's ain't too bright Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »

Buddhism4u is actually a forum 
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 11:18:43 AM »

lmao

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 11:23:09 AM »

lmao

can we run a book on how long it would take me to get barred from the buddhist forum? Grin

I think i can do it in about 1/2 hour, i'll start with the: "buddhsit walks up to a hot dog stall and says make me one with everything" joke. Roll Eyes
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 11:32:18 AM »

lmao

can we run a book on how long it would take me to get barred from the buddhist forum? Grin

I think i can do it in about 1/2 hour, i'll start with the: "buddhsit walks up to a hot dog stall and says make me one with everything" joke. Roll Eyes

lol

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 11:49:27 AM »

Ive come up with my maiden post: 5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT BUDDHISM.....

1)Crap films, theres no decent Buddhism films, dont try and and tell me the shaolin monk films are any good cos i just dont believe it, i saw on the news for about a week those monks getting bashed up in some country by the army and i didnt see one bit of kung-fu.

2)No good wars, every religion worth it's salt has spawned a decent size war at one time or another, theyre getting walked all over and instead of getting missiled up theyre too busy worrying about candles.

3)crap haircuts, my mates a and he's got a ponytail and they wouldn't let him in

4)the method of meditation is prejudice against the disabled cos i broke my kneecap in a motorbike accident and i cant cross my legs like that to meditate and listening to enya makes me sick

5)crap god, all great gods have a white robe and beard, i dont know what the fucks going on with that fat dude they've put up as a god but he looks like my mates dad Alan and i dont like the guy cos he still owes me a fifty and that reminds me of him everytime i clock the statue of the fat bloke
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 11:58:21 AM »

1)Crap films, theres no decent Buddhism films, dont try and and tell me the shaolin monk films are any good cos i just dont believe it, i saw on the news for about a week those monks getting bashed up in some country by the army and i didnt see one bit of kung-fu.

2)No good wars, every religion worth it's salt has spawned a decent size war at one time or another, theyre getting walked all over and instead of getting missiled up theyre too busy worrying about candles.

3)crap haircuts, my mates a and he's got a ponytail and they wouldn't let him in

4)the method of meditation is prejudice against the disabled cos i broke my kneecap in a motorbike accident and i cant cross my legs like that to meditate and listening to enya makes me sick

5)crap god, all great gods have a white robe and beard, i dont know what the fucks going on with that fat dude they've put up as a god but he looks like my mates dad Alan and i dont like the guy cos he still owes me a fifty and that reminds me of him everytime i clock the statue of the fat bloke

lmao..OK I have to sign up now and defend the buddhist

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »

lmao..OK I have to sign up now and defend the buddhist

I havnt signed up yet, I'm all mouth really, i'm scared of the karma

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 12:02:24 PM »

I tried signing up as Buddha_Boldie but it won't let me Sad some database error..I think Bongo should sort it out!

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: