blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:06:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272614 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 403119 times)
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: June 21, 2016, 06:01:36 PM »

Firstly well done Stacy, what a great achievement with the pressure of life you have to endure.

Reece can have all my one times, not been playing as much poker as I'd like so I have lots on account. Best of luck to our super hero. Much love Kev and Joo x x x

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2341 on: June 21, 2016, 06:09:17 PM »

One time.....

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: June 21, 2016, 06:28:55 PM »

One time.....

xx

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: June 21, 2016, 06:32:36 PM »

One time.....

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: June 21, 2016, 06:54:29 PM »

Update but mixed bag here as usual.

First as always Reece.

It has been decided at Birmingham Reece requires major surgery. They would prefer his surgeon at Leeds to perform it as he is most familiar with Reece's bowel. The surgery they hope to do is called the S T E P which is what this surgeon wanted to perform a few years back but couldn't due to the condition of his bowel then .

It will hopefully get rid of a narrowing Reece has which is causing a lot of pain and vomiting and also lengthen the bowel. This will not be a straightforward op and we are not sure how many,  if any Ian Sugerman (his surgeon) has performed,  but we have every faith in him. It will be a very long day for all and as for the operation we have no idea how long it will take.

Reece is starting to worry about it and we have made him promises that all will be OK...., you have to. We will be there throughout as always like the three of us have always been. His little sister will be cared for by a family member for a couple of nights so that we can focus on Reece alone. We have booked some time off work then Owen, Reece's step dad will book time off following on from ours all being well.

Even though I am not a prolific poster I still frequent blonde ( no playing poker any more as no time ) and would like once again to ask for some One Times for Reece.

STACEY...

All she has been through in her own health and caring for Reece and coping fantastically, plus having a baby girl has gone and got herself a 2 1 in Law. MY goodness she is so strong a person and we are so very proud of her to have achieved this whilst holding it all together. Next year she does her Masters.

Me health wise,  almost home and dry, got over the big op I had last year and a little one this year, just one more on July 4th. Settled into my medically restricted position with the same company..funny enough I saw one of my favourite people pass by my window the other day but did not get his attention..B4Matt.

So folks, live every day like it's your last and always make sure you never part on a bad word.

xx

Some time ago now, we discovered Leeds is on the list of hospitals that have done STEP, (reporting it to Boston as requested).....and as Mr.Sugarman is the consultant there, I'm sure he would have done the operations, so no doubt Reece is in very good hands.

https://apps.childrenshospital.org/clinical/step/index.cfm?CAT=participatingcenters

Also elsewhere, I see the NICE guidance on STEP was published in 2007, so although informative, the stats etc need updating.

All the very best to Reece

One time
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2345 on: June 21, 2016, 07:00:30 PM »

All the very best to you all ,and well done Stacey.

One time.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: June 21, 2016, 08:10:11 PM »

Update but mixed bag here as usual.

First as always Reece.

It has been decided at Birmingham Reece requires major surgery. They would prefer his surgeon at Leeds to perform it as he is most familiar with Reece's bowel. The surgery they hope to do is called the S T E P which is what this surgeon wanted to perform a few years back but couldn't due to the condition of his bowel then .

It will hopefully get rid of a narrowing Reece has which is causing a lot of pain and vomiting and also lengthen the bowel. This will not be a straightforward op and we are not sure how many,  if any Ian Sugerman (his surgeon) has performed,  but we have every faith in him. It will be a very long day for all and as for the operation we have no idea how long it will take.

Reece is starting to worry about it and we have made him promises that all will be OK...., you have to. We will be there throughout as always like the three of us have always been. His little sister will be cared for by a family member for a couple of nights so that we can focus on Reece alone. We have booked some time off work then Owen, Reece's step dad will book time off following on from ours all being well.

Even though I am not a prolific poster I still frequent blonde ( no playing poker any more as no time ) and would like once again to ask for some One Times for Reece.

STACEY...

All she has been through in her own health and caring for Reece and coping fantastically, plus having a baby girl has gone and got herself a 2 1 in Law. MY goodness she is so strong a person and we are so very proud of her to have achieved this whilst holding it all together. Next year she does her Masters.

Me health wise,  almost home and dry, got over the big op I had last year and a little one this year, just one more on July 4th. Settled into my medically restricted position with the same company..funny enough I saw one of my favourite people pass by my window the other day but did not get his attention..B4Matt.

So folks, live every day like it's your last and always make sure you never part on a bad word.

xx

Some time ago now, we discovered Leeds is on the list of hospitals that have done STEP, (reporting it to Boston as requested).....and as Mr.Sugarman is the consultant there, I'm sure he would have done the operations, so no doubt Reece is in very good hands.

https://apps.childrenshospital.org/clinical/step/index.cfm?CAT=participatingcenters

Also elsewhere, I see the NICE guidance on STEP was published in 2007, so although informative, the stats etc need updating.

All the very best to Reece

One time
Yes..when i first contacted mr Kim in boston he ws confident Leeds could do this operation and not to try raising funds to have it done in Boston so have no fear on him performing it. Just not had chance to ask yet if and when , how many...and how well results have been for him as he has been on leave when appointments have been so only talked to the team. But if B/ham are happy thats enough for us. X

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: June 21, 2016, 08:17:29 PM »

One time.

xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2348 on: June 22, 2016, 12:13:44 AM »

Best wishes Reece & family. One Time.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: June 22, 2016, 04:48:02 AM »

Thanks all, much appreciated. X

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: June 22, 2016, 08:44:48 AM »

Good Luck

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: June 22, 2016, 09:18:03 AM »

Well done Stacey.

A big one time to Reece from the Sarge

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: June 22, 2016, 09:21:30 AM »

One time xx   well done Stacey x

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: June 22, 2016, 09:27:13 AM »

All the best to the young man. 
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2354 on: June 22, 2016, 10:05:35 AM »

You can have my "one time". It's unused and in mint condition.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: