blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:12:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 400156 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2400 on: June 29, 2016, 11:29:12 PM »

Just home, quick update, remains nil by mouth with review tomorrow. Started some more pain killers and anti itch med through his line. Very tired and in a lot of pain but so brave that when they came to change sheets due to epidural leaking he insisted us women left the curtain so that he could get on with it with his Grandad present. The staff have said how very brave and independent he is. He is starting to show pressure sore but is only allowed to be moved slightly to the left then the right to keep the bowel as relaxed as possible for now.

He is such a brave lad Maureen.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: June 29, 2016, 11:32:05 PM »

Just home, quick update, remains nil by mouth with review tomorrow. Started some more pain killers and anti itch med through his line. Very tired and in a lot of pain but so brave that when they came to change sheets due to epidural leaking he insisted us women left the curtain so that he could get on with it with his Grandad present. The staff have said how very brave and independent he is. He is starting to show pressure sore but is only allowed to be moved slightly to the left then the right to keep the bowel as relaxed as possible for now.

He is such a brave lad Maureen.

Thanks Bobby1, we were just saying again he still  has not shed one tear throughout this. i'm not saying crying is bad, i should know because i look like chit, but just saying how bravely he faces things.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2402 on: June 30, 2016, 01:54:36 AM »

x

The older I get, the better I was.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: July 01, 2016, 06:49:19 PM »

Still on a lot of drugs and epidural but had to get out of the bed today. So very proud of him could not belive this was possible after seeing him in so much pain and bed bound yesterday. Unreal.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: July 01, 2016, 07:25:43 PM »

Standard for Reece.

Even so, great to see.

Let's hope this puts an end to his problems. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2405 on: July 01, 2016, 07:40:47 PM »

Good work Reece.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: July 01, 2016, 08:05:46 PM »

Great to see the smile and hear that he's on the mend again.

Kid's got a lot of heart.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: July 01, 2016, 08:19:01 PM »

Quote from: The_nun link=topic I 29927.msg2145042#msg2145042 date=1467395359
Still on a lot of drugs and epidural but had to get out of the bed today. So very proud of him could not belive this was possible after seeing him in so much pain and bed bound yesterday. Unreal.

He really is an incredible kid. X

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: July 01, 2016, 09:12:08 PM »

Thanks all,  he is spiking again at the moment, im at home not there as had to return to work today, first day not with him and it kills.  Stacey said just waiting on Drs to come and assess.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2409 on: July 01, 2016, 09:59:47 PM »

Kick on Reece!

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: July 02, 2016, 01:54:54 AM »

Looking good

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: July 02, 2016, 02:34:20 PM »

Alls well so far recovery as far as recovery.  Had to have epidural out this morning as a little problem.But that came out and just had catheter out. He is now taking steps and requires no help getting in and out of bed. All be it slowly. It is just amazing how strong he is.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2412 on: July 02, 2016, 02:41:13 PM »

Alls well so far recovery as far as recovery.  Had to have epidural out this morning as a little problem.But that came out and just had catheter out. He is now taking steps and requires no help getting in and out of bed. All be it slowly. It is just amazing how strong he is.

Amazing strength and resilience, but we take that for granted now.   

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2413 on: July 02, 2016, 03:21:04 PM »

Proper little fighter.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: July 04, 2016, 10:39:53 AM »

Still improving day by day. He has had the main pain killer drip out and is reducing the others. Still not eating yet and not much intake of water either. The duodenum doesn't seem to be working yet but the colon is. Mr Sugerman is pleased so far but will be more pleased when he passes wind as this will indicate there is a passage way all the way through, we thought he had the other day but with him being numb then we now are not sure if he did.

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: